ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I ordered a pair from Footasylum, and they can only give me royal mail tracking info to the U.S. Anyone know who delivers Footasylum / royal mail packages within the U.S.?

I need a pair of calypso's and mangos size 9 if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

text anytime at 305 799 9291

Last edited:
??? need a time machine for that bro.
Just got back from an overseas deployment so I missed out. Im hoping someone has a pair to sell or knows a website. Thanks for the productive post though! 
wink.gif

Sucks that I missed out on that tmall group buy, anybody else interested in doing one I'm ready to buy 3-4 pairs. Please PM me details. Thanks.

Last edited:
Local place has Mint split packs in. Says it's a restock.

They also have a few (10-11.5) of the Anthracite NRGs.

Let me know if you need either and are local.

Sucks that I missed out on that tmall group buy, anybody else interested in doing one I'm ready to buy 3-4 pairs. Please PM me details. Thanks.
I'm also interested in this with you, but have no clue how this site works. Can't even read the website it just looks like chicken scratch secret code to me. I am down to do a group order though.

If there is anyone that can help me find an online shop that has Total Crimsons and ships to Europe I can give him/her the first call on a pair of Calypsos (size 10 US). Also I normally wear size 9,5 US in Roshe/Free but I bought a pair of squads in size 9, they felt tight at first but now they seem to be fitting like a glove. If my toes are visible are they too small?

If there is anyone that can help me find an online shop that has Total Crimsons and ships to Europe I can give him/her the first call on a pair of Calypsos (size 10 US). Also I normally wear size 9,5 US in Roshe/Free but I bought a pair of squads in size 9, they felt tight at first but now they seem to be fitting like a glove. If my toes are visible are they too small?

Pm me. I don't need the calypsos. But will help out.

whats up man. So i was i was thinking, whats the point of doing a group buy? I think its only beneficial if you and your group is in the same area/same city or state. If not, wouldnt you be paying around the same since you would have to pay for shipping to the states and then shipping to your house? also, wouldnt buying a large amount trigger customs to charge you guys? If i were you, since you said you're ready to buy 3-4 pairs, just do your own.

I can tell you that with 1 pair, i paid about 45 dollars for shipping. 2 pairs i paid about 60. I also wasn't charged a customs fee.

With the customs fee, I heard that if your package is 200-250 or more you get charged the fee. but ive also heard that its a hit or a miss...so id say order 2 then another 2. you might be safe with ordering 3.

pm me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
whats up man. So i was i was thinking, whats the point of doing a group buy? I think its only beneficial if you and your group is in the same area/same city or state. If not, wouldnt you be paying around the same since you would have to pay for shipping to the states and then shipping to your house? also, wouldnt buying a large amount trigger customs to charge you guys? If i were you, since you said you're ready to buy 3-4 pairs, just do your own.

I can tell you that with 1 pair, i paid about 45 dollars for shipping. 2 pairs i paid about 60. I also wasn't charged a customs fee.

With the customs fee, I heard that if your package is 200-250 or more you get charged the fee. but ive also heard that its a hit or a miss...so id say order 2 then another 2. you might be safe with ordering 3.

pm me if you have any questions.
Agreed. Just buy on your own. It isn't difficult at all. Do some internet research and you'll find some videos explaining how to go about it. A page translator (such as Google Translate) also will help. But you eventually learn to navigate the site. And communication with them via email is on point! 6 pairs ran me under $335, and then shipping was about $115. Turns out to be about retail + CA tax per pair. But we'll see about customs fees, if any. Hopefully the package goes right through.

anyone else have this problem?

i got my roshe fbs and the one swoosh on the toe is affixed very nicely but the other one is peeling at bit at the edges (almost on the entire swoosh). can i iron this back on or does anyone have any ideas on how i can fix this?

thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom