ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Rakuten's for a deal going on 

$15 off $50 Marketplace Only

Promo Code: 15OFF50
Limited Time: 10AM to 2PM, 4/25/2013 only
All marketplace categories
All customers are eligible

[font=arial, sans-serif]Anyone try with Roshes?[/font]

Last edited:
Rakuten's for a deal going on 

$15 off $50 Marketplace Only

Promo Code: 15OFF50
Limited Time: 10AM to 2PM, 4/25/2013 only
All marketplace categories
All customers are eligible

[font=arial, sans-serif]Anyone try with Roshes?[/font]
where do you put in the code?

Went take some shots of my Squadron's yesterday. Very dope color way, I like these a lot! 
pimp.gif
They're so easy to match with. Pretty much anything goes with them (at least for me, who usually wear chinos or jeans). These are slowly becoming my favourites and my most used shoe.

Also, every day I use them I get at least one comment on how cool they are. Never get that when I wear the Beaches, poor Beaches. :frown:

Has anyone washed their FB's yet? I'm about to wash my sprites but I'm worried because I haven't seen anyone try it yet...
Someone said that their swoosh was peeling off from regular wear the other day, so you might want to just hand wash the dirty areas to avoid any regrets.

Last edited:
Squads are perfect with selvedge denim. I love the contrast of the blue and the sole pops out in the sun. It's my new favorite color way!

Someone said that their swoosh was peeling off from regular wear the other day, so you might want to just hand wash the dirty areas to avoid any regrets.

Lol don't be the crash test dummy. Just research the material if anything

Thanks for the replies, but I already washed them same way as I washed my OG mesh pairs and they came out looking brand new :pimp: the drying time also seems to be a lot faster on the FBs opposed to the mesh!

Back
Top Bottom