ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ordered sirens off of IG last night, just randomly browsed the hash tag #roshe and found a kid selling them. $130 shipped. Had to dive on it.

And that's your opinion. I had the option between gammas or black sails for the same price and I went with gammas and still don't regret it. It seems like almost everyone is saying the OG colors>new colors just cause they're OGs, I don't mind though, makes shoes like gammas easier to cop
pimp.gif
I got the black sails but glad most aren't into the gammas so once the price drops I can get them for cheap 
happy.gif

I liked the gamma greys upper. I think everyone disliked the gammas or at least the reason why i didn't pick up the gammas is because the soles weren't sail, that hyper blue was weird to me.

Sometime in may, someone said may 15th but you never know with roshes.
May 15th is just a date they put on the release calendar to signify a May release. When it comes to Roshes theres no specific date its just sometime in that month. They put them out when they receive them. Ive heard early May from a source a little over a month ago and it seems to be true.

12 women's. Wouldn't that be a men's 10.5? That's a huge reach bruh!
laugh.gif
 i know my man. Wishful thinking at its finest. This might be an even bigger reach but a speckled option on ID would be an instant success in my mind. Throw a couple different color options and I'd be set for a long time. 

I got the black sails but glad most aren't into the gammas so once the price drops I can get them for cheap 
happy.gif
i got the gammas first because i couldnt find the sails anywhere. once i picked up the gammas then I found the sails...fml....still debating on iggy's or tarps...decision decisions

Wait what's happening. This is what happens when I'm on the forum for two days. What's up with the mangov2s?

fyi folks looks like UO dropped prices of the sails, iggys and reds to $67.50

NVM I forgot I inputted the promo code WACKSLACKS to save 10%

Last edited:
just curious anybody here own both the tarps and iggys? i am thinking about picking up the tarps as well but i know the colorway is very very similar

just curious anybody here own both the tarps and iggys? i am thinking about picking up the tarps as well but i know the colorway is very very similar
I have both tarps and iggys. Tarps have a darker upper than iggys. and of course as you know the soles are way different. There are comparison pics in the gallery. Just gotta search.

Last edited:
I have both tarps and iggys. Tarps have a darker upper than iggys. and of course as you know the soles are way different. There are comparison pics in the gallery. Just gotta search.
i honestly thought they had the same upper...screw it ill pick up a pair from zappos then...So that will bring me up to a total of 6 pairs...

Mcflurry roshes in 11 or 11.5 anywhere at retail? Found on ebay asking $135 shipped, but that don't feel right. Anyone?

Last edited:
^^^^ hahaha that's hilarious. Good eye. Gotta say. After wearing my hyper blue's... they might be my favorite in the collection. Too comfy, keeps a nice shape. The restrictive mesh holds my foot well; love em.

Back
Top Bottom