ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It was 8.5 and 11.5. 11.5 was gone when I first checked, but I was still able to place an order for my size 8.5.
your right my bad...i thought about being a reseller and copped the 8.5 but i said screw it and called them and cancelled the order...i have a feeling i should of kept the order the mango madness is going to come very soon

Looks clean, pic Via IG

Great shots GT; I ordered mine last week and should receive them Wednesday. I am not a fan of the laces though, too bad they don't give you blue laces as well.
Thanks! I really like this colorway. Hyper Blue is a great color, and the Flywire is pretty awesome if you ask me.

As far as the laces go, order up an iD Roshe and order a pair of additional Hyper Blue laces, if you really want them that badly.

Thanks! I really like this colorway. Hyper Blue is a great color, and the Flywire is pretty awesome if you ask me.

As far as the laces go, order up an iD Roshe and order a pair of additional Hyper Blue laces, if you really want them that badly.
That's what I plan on doing.

I went to a shoe palace in Stockton I think it was the first time I went to that mall but the had the women's blue/volt roshes I didn't ask what sz they had

Great shots GT; I ordered mine last week and should receive them Wednesday. I am not a fan of the laces though, too bad they don't give you blue laces as well.

I also agree with the laces comment. Broke mine out for the first time today, and the laces were bugging me for some reason.

That's what I plan on doing.

The DFW laces are slightly longer than the regular roshe laces. I tried my yellow florals on the Hyper blues and it was too short.

Last edited:
Shopawol in Allston, Massachusetts has stratas and the other 2 DFW .
They do phone orders # 617-787-0600
Retail + shipping

Last edited:
Guess we're gonna have non-stop "Mango V1 > V2, V2 > V1" comments on every page. :rolleyes

We get it, everyone will have their own preference on which they like better.

I legit don't know the differences between the two, what are they and which one is worth more? Thx

Back
Top Bottom