ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anybody know spots selling the squads with free shipping? every spot i knew that had them sold out in my size 11...thats what i get for slacking...smfh think im going to cancel my order for tarps if I find squads...

Not sure if this was said or not, i know it was mentioned before about the mangos dropping around may 15th, well i talked to a nike rep and in his system it said release date online at NDC will be may 15th.

How i drive with my Roshes on, put a towel down so they dont get that brown mark on the heel!
roll.gif

How i drive with my Roshes on, put a towel down so they dont get that brown mark on the heel! :rofl:

You need to keep your car floor mats as clean as your Roshes then homie. A good steam cleaning will fix that right up...

(or you can use Saran Wrap around the heels :rofl:)

anybody know spots selling the squads with free shipping? every spot i knew that had them sold out in my size 11...thats what i get for slacking...smfh think im going to cancel my order for tarps if I find squads...

Not sure if free shipping. 11 there though
http://www.dtlr.com/product/shoes/nike-roshe-run/squadron-blue-sport-turquoise.html

edit: free shipping over $100

free shipping $75+, add something $5
http://www.shopwss.com/nike-roshe-run-2/?SelectionId=199917

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 i know my man. Wishful thinking at its finest. This might be an even bigger reach but a speckled option on ID would be an instant success in my mind. Throw a couple different color options and I'd be set for a long time. 
I hear ya man! The thought of speckled soles and the rumor I heard of patterns and print uppers, just gets all pumped. More color options for the soles would be nice too

Have there been any updates on a US release for the canvas? I've been searching through this thread and google and haven't seen anything concrete stateside.

Have there been any updates on a US release for the canvas? I've been searching through this thread and google and haven't seen anything concrete stateside.
no news yet! I don't think they'll drop the canvas in a while. I'm ordering mine online once I have the cash. Around 115$? Shipped I believe

Back
Top Bottom