ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know where I can get Iguanas for retail or slightly above? I was waiting to get my paycheck to buy them off UO but the link got posted on a bunch of twitters and they ran out of stock.
cmon bro, pay your bills first, shoes come second

homie with a Naruto GIF just told everyone to man up....not sure if srs?

What does my avi have anything to do with this?? And I didn't know I was talking to "everyone" if that's the case then "everyone" dresses up feminine??

i swear 80% of this forum are girls....
mean.gif

i swear 80% of this forum are girls....
mean.gif

I wish 80% of everywhere I went was girls! Lol

More on topic...kinda, does anybody know how to replicate NSW box labels? I got a pairs of Cybers from the guy that found them at Ross so they didn't come with a box. I found a spare NSW box but wanted to create a official looking label. Any photo editing or word processing program suggestions?

What does my avi have anything to do with this?? And I didn't know I was talking to "everyone" if that's the case then "everyone" dresses up feminine??
Naruto isn't exactly a grown man's show (and no, a beheading here and there doesn't make it "mature").  Hence the irony.

So where do buy your pants/clothes?  Because there's a distinct difference between wearing clothes that are too tight/feminine ( definitely not my steez...hate jeggings) and wearing clothes that actually FIT.  Unfortunately most people's definition of "fit" = frumpy and baggy.  

With Roshes, clothes that actually fit look best. 

Last edited:
Naruto isn't exactly a grown man's show (and no, a beheading here and there doesn't make it "mature").  Hence the irony.

So where do buy your pants/clothes?  Because there's a distinct difference between wearing clothes that are too tight/feminine ( definitely not my steez...hate jeggings) and wearing clothes that actually FIT.  Unfortunately most people's definition of "fit" = frumpy and baggy.  

With Roshes, clothes that actually fit look best. 
Just let it go obviously he is trying to bring up an arguement that is not called for here. We all have our own perspective on things we like and don't like

You're right. I truly didn't mean to offend anyone. Like I said before sorry if I hurt feelings. No Beef.

Lol that was hilarious and on point man. A lot of dudes prolly had the sad face on. you hurt a lot of feelings with that one post lol. Hope we see less of those kind of pics and more "roshe news" not in youtube format. lol florals, gpx, geometrics. Ugly since day one. Ugly now. Leave those for the females!

Last edited:
Are you wearing dress pants with roshes? 
nerd.gif
I wear roshes to all sort of events, tbh most are so simplistic that they look amazing with dresspants

so a customer come's into my office width: 320px; height: 240px;" width="320">

[/URL]

Are you wearing dress pants with roshes? 
nerd.gif

yep

G beene chino's actually

I mean, I'm all for "doing you", but slacks with creases? 
sick.gif

Keep the creased slacks for the boardroom, Wall Street, and interviews.

I was at wk dude... at my office
You are trying wayy too hard

Srs

I wish 80% of everywhere I went was girls! Lol

More on topic...kinda, does anybody know how to replicate NSW box labels? I got a pairs of Cybers from the guy that found them at Ross so they didn't come with a box. I found a spare NSW box but wanted to create a official looking label. Any photo editing or word processing program suggestions?

In for the box replication. My sirens need one.

I've never owned a pair of womens shoes. Those "Metrics" look like a shoe a female would wear even if they weren't labeled a womens shoe. They are straight up feminine. Guys, leave the women's shoes to the women. lol Even those black speckled, oreo, compostion, whatever Roshes look like a women's shoe. Men these days are so "metro" and "feminine". Tight legging pants to capris to cuffing super slim skinnys like females. Surprised some of you guys don't wear heels. IDK TO EACH THEIR OWN I guess.

MAN UP

Just saying.

Mind your own and get off other people's nuts, at the end of the day people will still cop and Nike will still make that green. Is that MAN UP enough for you bro?

Back
Top Bottom