ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-roshe-...8276827?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4172c34fdb

indifferent.gif
Wow, 8 bids at $285.

wellgosh makes it seem as though the canvas roshe's are going to have the same MSRP as all of the other OG mesh releases... Maybe I'll hold off on ordering them for now.

I'm thinking the sirens I bought for $70 shipped may have been found at Ross and dude was just trying to make a quick $20. In which case I will be really excited. Because dude definitely didn't know what he had. They should be in by the end of the week. I will post pics of condition and stuff.

Any ideas on a woman's Tropical Twist or Hot Punch in an 8? Gotta hook my Daughter up so she can see what I'm talking about. I'm in Houston FWIW.

I'm thinking the sirens I bought for $70 shipped may have been found at Ross and dude was just trying to make a quick $20. In which case I will be really excited. Because dude definitely didn't know what he had. They should be in by the end of the week. I will post pics of condition and stuff.
Dang whered you find that steal haha ebay or shoe group?

Wow, I'm completely opposite of you. Not as comfortable as the mesh, and easily half size too small for me. full size up would have been best for the comfort of my foot, but toe area would have been too spacious.[/quote

Not sure the width of your feet, but mine are narrow. That may be why.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom