ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

In terms of comfort these easily surpass the OG mesh RosheRun. Actually feel a size bigger.

agreed my 13's are bigger than OG mesh. comfort off the hook.

These came in today and 2nd pair of iguanas from UO and this time no tissue paper or paper and insert in shoes BUT no biggie as long as the shoes came in and DFW's came in from sneakerhead... Design just looks sick!

is it me or do the DFW fit big? i had to go a half size down..didnt think I had to do that. i HOPE these stratas that come in fit the same as the ones i just bought.

Last edited:
You sure? At least 5 other people said the exact opposite statement. Tighter / less comfortable, half-full size too small.
DFW are like .5sz small unless you have narrow feet, then they're "TTS". 

I swear the City Pack/Mids are almost a full size small in the width dept. I struggled to find sz13s last week, but BOTH of my Tokyos feel small as hell. I thought maybe one was a defect or something :frown: 

May 15th is just an approximate date. They're supposed to drop at anytime now. FNL had two sizes up the other day so their full stock should be up anytime soon.
Thanks. Guess FNL wants us to follow their site all day. Probably shoulder order from Size UK, but shipping is SO slow. Aware its gonna be a wide release, but with the hype mongos and resellers, everything sells out too fast. I still can't even find the crimsons in a sz 11.5 or 12 anywhere.

Thanks. Guess FNL wants us to follow their site all day. Probably shoulder order from Size UK, but shipping is SO slow. Aware its gonna be a wide release, but with the hype mongos and resellers, everything sells out too fast. I still can't even find the crimsons in a sz 11.5 or 12 anywhere.

Crimsons are sitting everywhere here

I've never owned a pair of womens shoes. Those "Metrics" look like a shoe a female would wear even if they weren't labeled a womens shoe. They are straight up feminine. Guys, leave the women's shoes to the women. lol Even those black speckled, oreo, compostion, whatever Roshes look like a women's shoe. Men these days are so "metro" and "feminine". Tight legging pants to capris to cuffing super slim skinnys like females. Surprised some of you guys don't wear heels. IDK TO EACH THEIR OWN I guess.

MAN UP

Just saying.

Man up suckas

Back
Top Bottom