ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Where have you been these past few months with the spring colorways and the FB's. and even the recent DFW'S these sneakers are available every where and now they are going on sale in some spots. The V2's are a GR, it's not a QS, a hyper strike or a thunder strike.

:lol: at the people thinking these are exclusive

they should. just tell them they stack online..

EDIT: Oh wait, most coupons won't work with Roshes now.. so yes, YMMV. I tried a 20 off 100 on airmax's last week and they wouldntn let me.

regular FNL coupons won't work on roshes...they scan it or key in the code just as what we are doing online, if the system excludes it, it's not happening.

No luck on the roshe search at the nearby Ross; however, I came up with these for 35. Close enough :x
Then i sold it to my brother in law for the same price cus i have too many Roshes anyway :D

Last edited:
Woke up at 7am pst time, checked this thread and saw something must have went down, read that the v2's released, started cursing everyone who was up early and everyone who lived on the east coast, checked finish line to amuse myself and see it was sold out, only to be surprised 10.5 was still available. Copped a total of 4 pairs (2 separate orders), cancelled one because it used my Paypal card by mistake.

All while taking a dump. Great start to hump day. If I only would have remembered today is my 8 year wedding anniversary. Oops.
roll.gif

called a couple hours ago and a chick picked up and she said they had it. I'm heading there in a hour to cop so I'll let yall know.
lol dude...some of the footaction workers there don't know what they're talking about. Let us know either way so I can save the trip.

Yea the dude that usually helps me out wasn't there, but I went to the counter and asked and the guy said they didn't have em yet, and they usually get shipments on Tuesdays which is pretty consistent with what they've told me before. I got the mints from them so for the most part they don't seem shady. Hope this helps.

Been a longtime lurker, had an account name of shinysuitman way back in 03-04, when the switches started happening I just stopped logging in.

Also to whoever posted about getting black sails, pick em up.

They look way better than the gamma greys. Saw the gammas on feet and didnt like it.

Love my sails! 
smile.gif

Yea the dude that usually helps me out wasn't there, but I went to the counter and asked and the guy said they didn't have em yet, and they usually get shipments on Tuesdays which is pretty consistent with what they've told me before. I got the mints from them so for the most part they don't seem shady. Hope this helps.

Been a longtime lurker, had an account name of shinysuitman way back in 03-04, when the switches started happening I just stopped logging in.
Yeah they are consistent with their shipments and they usually get their shipments of roshe's one to two weeks after the west coast or finishline.com

these days everyone wants the shoe they were able to cop to sell out sot hey can say they have shoes that are sold out lol
Seriously... I'm happy they are still available. I don't want to deal with the ******** of worrying about roshe's selling out when they are released. The more the merrier! I wear them cause of looks and comfort not for "status".

but they DONT stack online anyone who works for them would kno that..

Its up to the manager alone
Actually coupons do stack with WC online. You're just not using the coupons on an item that's valid for the discount. I've done it.

In this case though, they won't stack because Roshe Runs are now on the exclusion list.

I made the over seas buy. Not regretting at all? What goods money if you can't spend it.
Still haven't received mine they should come around next Monday. For that I could've waited and picked them up for retail and got them around the same date. It's fine I'll probably just live with it.

Back
Top Bottom