ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FinishLine is charging me $25 to ship to hawaii, it comes up to $99 for my pair. Should i wait for ndc to release? or just cop? 

Lol no ones toying with anyone. I copped my pair and I'm just letting others know that sizes are slowly selling out. As someone else stated, 10.5 is gone already.

dang ya'll lucky most of you live in the continental U.S. and get free shipping on FNL, shipping to Hawaii for V2s will almost run me about half of the shoe and it takes almost a week to get here.

Another thing...selected the free economy shipping but says ground under the method...as long as im not charged ltr thats clutch :pimp:

Last edited:
Wanted to do this but im impatient
laugh.gif

Wanted to do this as well but the beaches took my money
roll.gif
is zappos guranteed getting it?!

9.5 and 10.5 are gone. 6 10's left haha. Good luck to those copping at retail locations, should be fairly easy as long as resellers stick to yeezy hyped crap and Jordan's

I've bought too many things this week already. I'll hold off until they hit the brick and mortar's. Looks like these will be widely available anyways.

caved and dropped the $100 for the beaches! better be everything i've been waiting for! haha

wow, I was about to take a nap and decided to skim through instagram. Glad the mango v2's were an easy cop. Gotta thank TeamRosh for this one 
laugh.gif

caved and dropped the $100 for the beaches! better be everything i've been waiting for! haha
damn u live in Hawaii too huh, shipping sucks for hawaii folks, ill just wait till zappos get um atleast they have free shipping to hawaii.

Still haven't received mine they should come around next Monday. For that I could've waited and picked them up for retail and got them around the same date. It's fine I'll probably just live with it.
Yeah see I had got mine last month. But I could've waited. You're right on that. Either way you gotta pair. Just at a little more then retail. Not a huge margin atleast.

If you're looking for the London Mids, NDC has em up.  it says $85, but once you add it to your cart it automatically changes it to $67.97.  Not sure what's going on with that, but take advantage of it.

damn u live in Hawaii too huh, shipping sucks for hawaii folks, ill just wait till zappos get um atleast they have free shipping to hawaii.
thats why i've copped most of my pairs from zappos. And ayee a fellow hawaii broshe! if zappos gets it imma double up! haha

can't speak for anyone else, but i use a bicycle all the time, so i can "feel" the difference as i'm riding. plus i have to walk a lot, so when its hot and humid in the summers i def. can feel the difference when i'm out and about.

I respect that. A couple months ago I got into a debate with 2 people on here telling me tonal mesh sucks in breathability only based on visual inspection.
I fricken live in Hawaii and I walk to school in roshes. We always have trade winds here so to me, it all felt the same.

If you're looking for the London Mids, NDC has em up.  it says $85, but once you add it to your cart it automatically changes it to $67.97.  Not sure what's going on with that, but take advantage of it.
nice didn't even see that, shame these sat but that price point it's an instant cop 
pimp.gif

nice didn't even see that, shame these sat but that price point it's an instant cop 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom