ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

how do I get them to ship to the US ? Will they even ship to Cali ?

Questions after questions after questions.

Try adding them to the cart and you'll find out if you can check out! Its only for the UK and way spend so much more instead of wait. People these days.

Whats a decent price for fb mints? My friend offered me 90 for his DS Mints in sz.11.

EDIT: Since I got someone angry, I meant my friend offered to sell me his Mint FB's for 90.

Last edited:
Whats a decent price for fb mints? My friend offered me 90 for his DS Mints in sz.11.

Dude its your friend. Sell it to him for retail. What a friend you are. But if you want to be selfish and greedy...going rate is around $120-130...sometimes $135 if lucky. But prices are definitely dipping since there's so many pairs now.

Last edited:
Dude its your friend. Sell it to him for retail. What a friend you are. But if you want to be selfish and greedy...going rate is around $120-130...sometimes $135 if lucky. But prices are definitely dipping since there's so many pairs now.
Notice how I said he offered them to me... Maybe I just worded my comment in a combination that rustles jimmies 
indifferent.gif

Notice how I said he offered them to me... Maybe I just worded my comment in a combination that rustles jimmies 
indifferent.gif

So let me read that again...looks like your wording does suck. He offered to sell his Ds mints for $90. Not he offered 90 for "his" mints. almost sounds like he offered you 90 so thaf you can take his mints from you. He must hate them. Take it. Better than market value right now unless you can tell him to do it for closer to retail.

Last edited:
So let me read that again...looks like your wording does suck. He offered to sell his Ds mints for $90. Not he offered 90 for "his" mints. almost sounds like he offered you 90 so thaf you can take his mints from you. He must hate them. Take it. Better than market value right now unless you can tell him to do it for closer to retail.
Forgive me for wording my comment in a quizzical manner. But thanks for the answer. 

Questions after questions after questions.
Try adding them to the cart and you'll find out if you can check out! Its only for the UK and way spend so much more instead of wait. People these days.

First of all I was not talking to you so get off my back .. Seems like every time I have a question you have something smart to say . Just shut up and mind ur business

Last edited:
Ordered around 8:30 AM EST (Sz.10). No cancellation e-mail yet. Really hope I don't get one, don't feel like going around looking for these (I know, they'll be everywhere...- work is killing me, however).

Anybody know how long it takes for UO to finally ship out an order? 2 days later and still "Preparing to Ship." Ugh.

Doubled up on strata grays (one in 10, the other in 10.5) to see the fit (big ups to XIVpositive for the boutique). I already have a hyper blue in 10.5.

For wider footed folk, go the .5 up. Everybody else should be good TTS. I have a full review somewhere here. Search for it.

The superior insole and tech in this shoe make the DFW more durable and to me about just as comfy as the OG. Totally worth the $100.

I would never pay anything over retail for the Mints but that's just me since I'm not desperate for them. They were a simple GR release scooped up by resellers since they heard the word "yeezy" associated with the shoe...now that they have too many pairs stuck in their hands prices are coming down. I've seen alot around $90-100 now. Patience is virtue! 
nthat.gif

Ever since the concords retro release, I don't mess with FNL anymore....Zappos is the way to go..be patient guys.

^ Haha, I know! I just noticed the link from last page. Kind of makes me wish I waited on Beaches until they hit other retailers (feel bad I didn't support Jimmy Jazz after the exceptional ordering process that I've had through them).

Not really one to resell to rip off people. Just looking for a straight up trade. Hopefully somebody's into it.

Ordered around 8:30 AM EST (Sz.10). No cancellation e-mail yet. Really hope I don't get one, don't feel like going around looking for these (I know, they'll be everywhere...- work is killing me, however).

Anybody know how long it takes for UO to finally ship out an order? 2 days later and still "Preparing to Ship." Ugh.

For those of you ordering from UO, beware. Told my girlfriends cousin about the link and when he got his shoes, the two shoes weren't the same size and it didn't come with a box. Some pairs are shipped from stores and they can care less about how it's delivered. My roommate ordered the sport reds and they were obviously displays (outsoles already had dirt n no inserts). Luckily when I ordered the iguanas, it was a dead stock pair. (Reason why I was giving out the link). It's luck of the draw I guess.

For those of you ordering from UO, beware. Told my girlfriends cousin about the link and when he got his shoes, the two shoes weren't the same size and it didn't come with a box. Some pairs are shipped from stores and they can care less about how it's delivered. My roommate ordered the sport reds and they were obviously displays (outsoles already had dirt n no inserts). Luckily when I ordered the iguanas, it was a dead stock pair. (Reason why I was giving out the link). It's luck of the draw I guess.

I've heard the horror stories about display pairs, no insoles, no box, etc. I took the risk but was just more curious as to how long it actually took to be shipped. Sails need to hurry up!

Back
Top Bottom