ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It seems like I'm the only one that will give these slip ons a shot. Who knows might be better than expected! haha

Another look at the Black Camo version of the of Roshe Run GPX Camo Pack sneakers releasing later this year. The official cw is listed below but it looks like black, grey and and olive on the upper and a sail sole. Im ready to cop.

hands down my favorite pair!!! i just cant take them off, these run TTS. the hype on these will be crazy. definately will need to double up on all 3 when they release.

Can anyone help me out on a legit check on a pair of siren reds i'm ordering from tmall. These are the ID pictures i've requested from the buyer. Everything looks good except the swoosh is looking very suspect to me. What do you guys think? 
l. 

Took a quick snap

Last edited:
any idea on material? Just curious, incase they fit smaller and have to go .5 size higher.

I've never seen em in person yet, but since it is also listed as GPX like the florals i would assume that it is made of the same material which is gortex. its the tightest material I've come across. but i worked my way around it, which allowed me to own the yellow florals tts..hope this helps.

Last edited:
i need some gray no-shows.  nike used to make them but i dunno what happened to them.  don't see them anymore
Buy some stance super invisibles, trust me they are worth the $6-8 a pair, just make sure to size down from your normal sock size so they fit perfect. For instance I usually wear a large/xl in socks but a sm/m fit me perfect in these.

Cyber's came in from id4shoes yesterday. Got them for 96 shipped and they got here from Taiwan in about 3 days. I sent my payment Thursday night and the shoes got here Monday evening. Everything was perfect, even got both shoe inserts. If anyone was wondering if the seller was legit he is DEFINITELY legit and I would do business again in a heart beat. Love the Cyber's and will be wearing them a hell of a lot in the future! 
nthat.gif

Cyber's came in from id4shoes yesterday. Got them for 96 shipped and they got here from Taiwan in about 3 days. I sent my payment Thursday night and the shoes got here Monday evening. Everything was perfect, even got both shoe inserts. If anyone was wondering if the seller was legit he is DEFINITELY legit and I would do business again in a heart beat. Love the Cyber's and will be wearing them a hell of a lot in the future! 
nthat.gif
Nice! Just check him out on ebay. Unfortunately, sold out on these cybers. Oh well. Already got mangos and squads coming in soon.

crazy how the cybers were the bastard cw of the OG's & everyone loves them now... i had to force myself to cop them from NR for $55 on my bday

& thankfully i did :pimp:

Hey guys, if any of play Clash of Clans I went ahead and created a Team Roshe clan. Just search for it and join if you'd like so we can chop it up there too.

Has anyone washed their DFWs yet? Or have advice on how to wash them? Stepped in a dirty puddle and got a dark spot 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom