ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

...did someone really just try to dub those Camo's "war machines"? -_- I see no resemblance besides grey.
yeah i saw this too. Don't feed into that nickname. it's ridiculous.

It's funny how folks are so quick to try to nickname something.

Just like "McFlurries". They're speckled, not flurried, so can't they just be called that?? :smh:

Last edited:
^ Maroons are amazing. Those will be had. Much better than the camo pair releasing. Something about the camo's isn't striking me but I might just need to see better pictures.

Never seen the other pair before. Not really my cup of tea.

Decided to take some shots of my samples....
i hate you with a passion 
frown.gif

...did someone really just try to dub those Camo's "war machines"? -_- I see no resemblance besides grey.

exactly what i was thinking. roshes get their name from the cws only...its these noobs that come in here and start calling em weird names

I wish the maroons stayed true to OG mesh form. Maroon eyelets and a darker swoosh would've set them off. Too much white IMO

I wish the maroons stayed true to OG mesh form. Maroon eyelets and a darker swoosh would've set them off. Too much white IMO
i'm going to customize them to exactly what you are saying. i'm thinking a grey/ dark grey swoosh. i'll post pics when i finish. 

Last edited:
The Black camos are womens or mens?

Maroons are :smokin btw. Would like them better with maroon lace holes though.

Oh those Maroons. Definitely solidifying my decision for 3x pairs. The Temples!

Also saw some broshes with Stratas and v2s at the Cherry Hill Mall today. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom