ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Talking to my cousin that's teaching English in South Korea, she'll be going to myeongdong this Thursday to see if she can find any roshes for me before she leaves for a new Job I'm Spain. (Crossing fingers) she finds something!

Bang Bang!

on another note I'm finally making my move back home to Hawaii and my Roshes are all packed and ready to go. Sold  and traded my Js that were wants and not needs, glad I did cause made some money that then turned to some Roshes 
nthat.gif

ALSO, if I didn't sell them I would have been fuxked with baggage fees! Tomorrow I leave town for a 5.5 hour drive RIGHT AFTER my beaches come in from FL. I can only hope one thing doesn't happen. My parents would throw a fit! Anyway I'm glad some of you are liking your pairs after you see them in person, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'm gonna LOVE them also! The MAROONS are a must for me! I like the white eyelets, but that's just me. Many disagree, it cool. to each their own. Oh and since we are (kinda) on the topic of H&M district sweats I just got back from Spokane today and cop'd the maroon pair! Finally made my way to an H&M; had to drive 1.5 hours. haha, the struggle of living in a secluded college town. smdh. Also they had these: 

that I really wanted BUUUUUT they were $30 instead of $20 and to me its like the FWs, I cant do them (which is why I traded some Js for my FW (currently  waiting for me on Maui)). 

I can't wait to finally be home to nice weather where I can wear my Roshes. This Washington weather wasn't doing it for my love of Roshes!

btw, congrats del-Ro. #89 such a dope number!

Last edited:
Bang Bang!

on another note I'm finally making my move back home to Hawaii and my Roshes are all packed and ready to go. Sold  and traded my Js that were wants and not needs, glad I did cause made some money that then turned to some Roshes 
nthat.gif

ALSO, if I didn't sell them I would have been fuxked with baggage fees! Tomorrow I leave town for a 5.5 hour drive RIGHT AFTER my beaches come in from FL. I can only hope one thing doesn't happen. My parents would throw a fit! Anyway I'm glad some of you are liking your pairs after you see them in person, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'm gonna LOVE them also! The MAROONS are a must for me! I like the white eyelets, but that's just me. Many disagree, it cool. to each their own. Oh and since we are (kinda) on the topic of H&M district sweats I just got back from Spokane today and cop'd the maroon pair! Finally made my way to an H&M; had to drive 1.5 hours. haha, the struggle of living in a secluded college town. smdh. Also they had these: 

that I really wanted BUUUUUT they were $30 instead of $20 and to me its like the FWs, I cant do them (which is why I traded some Js for my FW (currently  waiting for me on Maui)). 

I can't wait to finally be home to nice weather where I can wear my Roshes. This Washington weather wasn't doing it for my love of Roshes!

Damn that's a long drive, I used to drive from SF down to San Diego. That was a pain, splashing water in my face just to stay awake haha.

I'll have to check out my local H&M's tomorrow during work. I'll report back in case anyone is interested (even if it is off topic).

Drive safe homie!

Bang Bang!

nthat.gif

where did u cop them maroons from? they came out alrdy? and damn that is dedication right there...lol

Whats with the hype on H&M sweats? fill me in!
where did u cop them maroons from? they came out alrdy? and damn that is dedication right there...lol
I like them cause they feel nice, made quite well imo. Not to mention the cuff that shows the beautiful Roshes on foot. 

Maroon H&M District Sweats is what I mean when I said I cop'd a pair-NOT Roshes (I wish!). And if that's what you're asking I got them in spokane. Naww it was a day trip since my fam was in town. Pullman, WA is as dead as it gets when school is out. haha!

Last edited:
I like them cause they feel nice, made quite well imo. Not to mention the cuff that shows the beautiful Roshes on foot. 

Maroon H&M District Sweats is what I mean when I said I cop'd a pair-NOT Roshes (I wish!). And if that's what you're asking I got them in spokane. Naww it was a day trip since my fam was in town. Pullman, WA is as dead as it gets when school is out. haha!

shoot, i was about to say WA got them MAROONS. but yeah man my H&m had them sweats too..30 bux though, wasnt sure if i wanted to buy em or not...i might just get the nike track n field ones..but ill see wassup this weekend..

Anyone know if their local UO has any sz 12-13 mint fb's left? I missed out on the release and unfortunately theres no UO out here. If its possible, i'll pay for all the shipping and stuff. It would be greatly appreciated!

just got my v2s in and the right shoe has like extra/stretched out mesh. can i iron it out? sorry for the huge pic
try dabbing some water over the mesh. Not soak it, but use a wet washcloth to dab over the mesh and it supposedly should shrink as if it was clothing or get stiff

Bang Bang!

nthat.gif

Damn, I had tried those sweats on during the winter & passed. Can't find sweats in any NYC/NJ H&M store.

I swear I didn't even wear jeans in the winter. Those h&m sweats were clutch for me all year. They must've raised the prices though because they were all $20 before.

yea cybers sat LONG! in the rack.. and im in hypebeast nation here in the Bay Area.

i even passed on em.. i really do regret it. I was on the hunt only for the Igunas back then. I saw and grabbed 3 Cybers, 2 size 11.5 and 1 size 12.

then i made the crucial mistake of not purchasing any.. lol

oh if i had purchased all 3 to see how wanted they are now..

How does one go about obtaining the stadium and/or light bone woven's? They never released in the states, correct? Need them in size 13.

Back
Top Bottom