ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Tonals are imo. Ugly af, I'm sorry lol
i have to say that my volt splits (also have the mints) are one of my favorites that i own. IMO all the FBs are pretty ugly and i wouldn't buy any but that's the great thing about this shoe. something for everyone!

i have to say that my volt splits (also have the mints) are one of my favorites that i own. IMO all the FBs are pretty ugly and i wouldn't buy any but that's the great thing about this shoe. something for everyone!
Same here.  I own the Volts, Mints and Crimsons, I love them all.  Get tons of compliments especially the Crimsons when I'm at a Dodger game. 
laugh.gif

Bloomingdales shipped my DFW's. Really hope they got my order right and it's Strata's. They come on Thursday so I guess we'll see.
Was told the photos listed are the actual colorway we are purchasing.  Don't worry about the description, Bloomingdales uses their own description.

Mint FBs are a great design and colorway, save for the restrictiveness. That soccer inspired swoosh on the toe box, that bright mint green outsole, the black material contrasted by the grey liner, and that "scale like" texture on the side panel.

I thought the mints were pretty ugly too at first, but when I saw someone wearing them in person I realized they are actually pretty nice. Not my thing, but they are def not bad.

I just tried the "baby powder on the sole" thing, and it's an amazing idea. If you wear your roshes sockless, definitely throw some baby powder on the insole before you put em on. it'll make your feet feel less swampy, and it'll keep the soles from sticking to your feet when you take the shoes off.

I just tried the "baby powder on the sole" thing, and it's an amazing idea. If you wear your roshes sockless, definitely throw some baby powder on the insole before you put em on. it'll make your feet feel less swampy, and it'll keep the soles from sticking to your feet when you take the shoes off.

Won't it get gross if your feet sweat?

Anyone know where I can get the obsidian floral's? I've been looking for a while now. I should have pulled the trigger while they were still on ndc. :smh:

not mad or hatin...it's just money, and business ,BUT I HATE WHEN PPL WASTE MY TIME! TIME IS IMPORTANT and it's the only thing I can't get back.

krazyblunts feel free to tell me yes or no, just tell me something. i held these for you and got everything ready...the least you can do for me is respond....THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom