ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

After 2 months of waiting, they finally came!
holy cow 2 months? Mine better not take that long -_-..

u can get the london mids ($54) and iguana woven ($57) that are on clearance on NDC with an extra 20% off now with code BANKSHOT
still a few sizes available for both
I'd really like to find a pair of the mesh iguanas as I missed the restocks.

Last edited:
The lunacy continues via JPCustomKicks Ig, where these sold for $320 :smh:

This is one ugly sneaker. First of all took the slimpicity out of the roshe with the over rated cement print and Oregon logo. I used to like how Oregon samples were limited now everything has that O on it. Why put this on a roshe? Has nothing to do with it. This is a no go in my book

This is one ugly sneaker. First of all took the slimpicity out of the roshe with the over rated cement print and Oregon logo. I used to like how Oregon samples were limited now everything has that O on it. Why put this on a roshe? Has nothing to do with it. This is a no go in my book
seems like dude tried too hard on these.. ruined a pair of Roshes

I don't know if I'm posting in the right spot but I wore my tarps the other day and my brother accidentally stepped on them. There is grease all in the mesh and I'm not sure how to get it out. I tried water but nothing. I was thinking maybe shout or resolve would work. This is really irking me too. Here's a pic, sorry about the quality. Any advice would help

anyone with a swoosh account want to order me a pair of the beaches in sz 9. Im waiting for the beaches to hit stores (footaction, footlocker, finishline, champs) because I get 20% military discount but it doesnt look like it will. 

I can provide my military ID as well. 

Last edited:
^ Try a Magic Eraser or toothbrush with soap then throw them in a pillowcase and in the washing machine.

I'll try out the toothbrush and soap and heard about people washing their roshes in a washing machine but was always a little skeptical. I'll def try all options cause its irking me so much I don't even wanna wear em till I get rid of that stain. Thanks for the help!

I'll try out the toothbrush and soap and heard about people washing their roshes in a washing machine but was always a little skeptical. I'll def try all options cause its irking me so much I don't even wanna wear em till I get rid of that stain. Thanks for the help!

I've done the laundry method for years on numerous pairs. Works like a charm but helps if you do a pre-scrub too.

This is what I was smh at, the fact that they took the simplicity out of what the roshes are and charged $320 for it. Then I had some noob questioning why I shook my head.
laugh.gif
Clearly u and others understood why I did, which is all that matters.

The lunacy continues via JPCustomKicks Ig, where these sold for $320 :smh:

Why are you shaking your head? This custom was well-done and if it really sold for that much then congrats to him for his hard-work. Roshe's are looking like the next cash-cow imo :rofl:
Regardless of how they look, this should NOT be at all. What is this shxt? These are RUNNING shoes, not jordans. The 2 have NOTHING to do with eachother, everytime i see some custom roshes modeled after a pair of jordans, my stomach turns. Kill this damn hype. This shxt is out of control. Sneakers have no originality anymore because everyone has to try and model a pair of sneakers after one already made.

Kill the hype.

^ Try a Magic Eraser or toothbrush with soap then throw them in a pillowcase and in the washing machine.
Washing machine works wonders. I just took the insole out and washed it without putting in a pillow case or anything. Don't worry about messing these up!

Back
Top Bottom