ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wasn't feeling them at first but seeing them in person made me want to get them especially for the upcoming summer

Last edited:
Is there anybody who could help me out with a pair of Mint FB's in an 8-8.5? I looked at them closely and they have started to look better and better, but, I can't afford those reseller prices and the Urban Outfitters method no longer works as they are completely sold out. Please PM me!

Are these real? thanks!
these are fake, but they are getting much, much better....watch out guys...the mesh is on point with these and the first time i've seen a pair this good, and trust me ive seen a whole lot of mangos....smh...this is why i only buy my mangos in hand and don't get them or reccomend them shipped from china...u guys want to save a few bucks here and there and risk it, but can lose out on everything in the end....

Last edited:
these are fake, but they are getting much, much better....watch out guys...the mesh is on point with these and the first time i've seen a pair this good, and trust me ive seen a whole lot of mangos....smh...this is why i only buy my mangos in hand and don't get them or reccomend them shipped from china...u guys want to save a few bucks here and there and risk it, but can lose out on everything in the end....

Those don't look anything close to real though....the color is wayyyyy off to even continue to examine the rest of the shoe

Those don't look anything close to real though....the color is wayyyyy off to even continue to examine the rest of the shoe
thats just crazy and such an easy thing to say, but it has no merit....the color is def not wayyyyy off. ive seen so many different pics of different roshes and almost every pic looks different in color. for example. the mango v2's and cyber. pics always look different. i never look at color when trying to verify shoes by pics. that is so unreliable. i always check the mesh first, then swoosh, then tabs, etc. i can tell even if the pic is black and white. color helps of course but it mos def is not the tell all, one step solution.... 

So McFlurries go for $130 shipped? Both have my size and both are greedy as hell. Double price on some womens roshes that restocked multiple times.. Lord let me catch that restock!

thats just crazy and such an easy thing to say, but it has no merit....the color is def not wayyyyy off. ive seen so many different pics of different roshes and almost every pic looks different in color. for example. the mango v2's and cyber. pics always look different. i never look at color when trying to verify shoes by pics. that is so unreliable. i always check the mesh first, then swoosh, then tabs, etc. i can tell even if the pic is black and white. color helps of course but it mos def is not the tell all, one step solution.... 

did you even see the comparison shots? the og mangos are much lighter than the v2s and those fakes are the same shade as the v2s, except theyre more green/grey. doesnt matter the picture, thats MOST DEFINITELY noticeable...not to mention the sole on the v2s are a tiny bit darker and those fakes on the right are much closer to red than mango.

Last edited:
V2's right here bro. You the one with the Knicks colorway? That umami burger was pretty bangin

Were you in the tiger camo pants or the button down?

I was in some air turbulence and running tights with shorts. I had just finished the half marathon with my girl. Weather sucked but that festival is awesome, umami burgers were on point.

And they still didn't sell. People slacked hard haha.

Were you in the tiger camo pants or the button down?

I was in some air turbulence and running tights with shorts. I had just finished the half marathon with my girl. Weather sucked but that festival is awesome, umami burgers were on point.

I was in the grey flannel button down. Yea man if it rained anymore I woulda peaced. Nice to meet a fellow local NT head.

Wow this thread really grew. Anyone know where i can get the OG black sail roshes in 9.5? I beat up my pair for work and im looking for another pair. Lmk thanks

You can thank me later. For all the peeps with a Girl. Black/White/green insoles Sail Roshe's available @ Lady's footlocker @WestCovina mall. All sizes except 6.5 since i picked it up for a friend (1 in each size, restock was yesterday). They also have the OG Navy/white swoosh/green insoles.

You can thank me later. For all the peeps with a Girl. Black/White/green insoles Sail Roshe's available @ Lady's footlocker @WestCovina mall. All sizes except 6.5 since i picked it up for a friend (1 in each size, restock was yesterday). They also have the OG Navy/white swoosh/green insoles.

Pic?

I'm surprised at the fact that there are so many fakes lurking around and especially from those buying from China. Y'all be careful and like my bro Akosaka said, you're better off buying from the states or trusted seller than anywhere else! Hope all my broshes are having a good weekend!

Back
Top Bottom