ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

That lets you know that its all about making money. You make a group that ppl have to apply to in order to get in, but you make the shirts for everybody? So if I buy the Tee shirt am I in Team Roshe?

Team Roshe should look at Team AM as an example of having a group.
That was an isolated incident, a member apologized and both parties settled it. We appreciate and are flattered when someone uses the TRo logo. By all means use and share it, nothing wrong with showing support!

Time to throw these in the wash.
JEezy bruh where you be walking? None of my shoes ever get that dirty. Not my gym shoes, my rain shoes or my cleaning sneakers.

Anyways, because its mostly just mid sole dirt, get a white towel with some warm water and soap and start scrubing!

That was an isolated incident, a member apologized and both parties settled it. We appreciate and are flattered when someone uses the TRo logo. By all means use and share it, nothing wrong with showing support!
just answer these questions.

Who runs Team Roshe?

If I buy a Team Roshe shirt am I in Team Roshe?

Let me play the game too lol

Personal fav: iggys

Worst: split packs

Overrated: og mango and calypsos and mint FB's yeah it's not worth paying over retail for these 70$ sneakers . Not even a premium quality sneaker. I like to break the bank on some quality sh.it. also 5x the original value for calypso it's ridiculous who ever charges that amount aint eating well. It's just a plain gray roshe with a different color bottom IMO

Underrated : asia premiums especially the brown suedes I would break the bank for them joints

Last edited:
just answer these questions.

Who runs Team Roshe?

If I buy a Team Roshe shirt am I in Team Roshe?
A group of guys passionate about roshes and other shoes. If you buy a shirt it does not mean you are in Team Roshe but a part of it.

Last edited:
A shirt just means you're repping the movement! From Nordstrom Rack to being plentifully stocked in any shoe store. The life of this shoe has been so much fun to watch.

Why so much animosity for a group that is just trying to spread the common love of a shoe?

JEezy bruh where you be walking? None of my shoes ever get that dirty. Not my gym shoes, my rain shoes or my cleaning sneakers.

Anyways, because its mostly just mid sole dirt, get a white towel with some warm water and soap and start scrubing!
My buddy runs a Cross-Fit training class on a black-top basketball court, the black pavement will demolish any shoe.

And I have yet to clean any of them since December, maybe.

Why so much animosity for a group that is just trying to spread the common love of a shoe?
Because the moment  you try and create an "exclusivity factor" to anything, people want to be a apart of it and more importantly people who are not apart of it feel envy, jealousy, or resentment for not being included.

Its just like HS/ social classes/ country clubs etc.

We all want to belong but in our search to belong we exclude and perpetuate a cycle.

Back
Top Bottom