ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anywhere I can pickup the red safari's in a size 13 right now for a good price?
The couple places I know of are out of 13's.

Last edited:
Anywhere I can pickup the red safari's in a size 13 right now for a good price?
The couple places I know of are out of 13's.

They will be hitting the u.s. sometime this month or early next month. I advise you to wait until then and not pay over retail for them. These will probably end up sitting.

These shots make them look good lol

Anybody else think the Safari pack look like a poor custom job, or perhaps a highly unimaginative ID job (if Safari was an option)..

The black ones are ok because the print is subtle. The rest are pretty dire, IMO.

Hey y'all, first time poster on NT..

Was just browsing and saw the word STATIC! So, it's a thing then? Because whenever I wore my Roshes at my old job, I got a shock of nearly everything I touched! Door handle, kettle, computer, other humans! It's crazy. Haven't noticed it anywhere else though, so I didn't think it was the shoes, even though a girl I used to work with says it must have been my shoes.

Anyway, I guess I'll share a photo of mine..

Shot of my Thunders from my instagram - @aboyandhisdog_

Anyway, peace 
glasses.gif
One of my favorite shots along with fjizzle and definitely in my top 5 roshes, enjoyed you're whole roshe week thing on IG also

Anybody else think the Safari pack look like a poor custom job, or perhaps a highly unimaginative ID job (if Safari was an option)..

The black ones are ok because the print is subtle. The rest are pretty dire, IMO.
Going to be difficult since it's tonal mesh I think instead of the OG one, and never seen customed tonals except the sidepanel custom

Finally got around to picking up some Angelus paint. I can start working on painting the swoosh of my tropical twists now.

They look effortless on nike's behalf since there's no contrast to the shoe.  It's all one color!!!!  However, I've been trying to get my hands on a pair of ALLLL RED shoes and these came in just in time. 

One of my favorite shots along with fjizzle and definitely in my top 5 roshes, enjoyed you're whole roshe week thing on IG also
Thanks man, appreciate it. Quit my job recently so finding myself with lots of free time and lots of shoes to un-DS, hence "roshe week".. :smile: But yeah, these are beautiful. I'm going to get the other premiums as and when I find size 8's at non-gang-rape prices.

edit: ps. It was fjizzle's shots that made me get these. I'd only seen shots of them on ebay listings, but then his shots let me see how amazing they really were and I couldn't help it. instant cop!

Last edited:
They look effortless on nike's behalf since there's no contrast to the shoe.  It's all one color!!!!  However, I've been trying to get my hands on a pair of ALLLL RED shoes and these came in just in time. 
Effortless, indeed. But effortlessly bad. So unimaginative. I really don't know how these got passed the brainstorming session.

Heads up, if you in LA and still looking for red sails, Cerritos Footaction got a mini Rostock today.

May be old news but the Squadron Blues are 55.99 on zappos in size 14 and 15 for the fellow big footers on Niketalk.  Sorry if old news.  Just trying to help fellow roshe fans out

I'm pretty excited for those Tiger Camo Roshes. They're pretty interesting to me. And those Safari pack roshes mainly just the Mint.

Back
Top Bottom