ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's about damn time
pimp.gif
my roshe run grails
pimp.gif

Thank you to the wifey for copping me these, these are indeed the real deal after looking At them

Will post my collection later on this week. Sorry for the sideview pic
laugh.gif
Damn i couldnt find an 11 for ****.

Correct me if I'm wrong.. But did the sails/sport reds release with the new NSW box? I've seen some pics and I'm getting jealous..

It's about damn time
pimp.gif
my roshe run grails
pimp.gif

Thank you to the wifey for copping me these, these are indeed the real deal after looking At them

Will post my collection later on this week. Sorry for the sideview pic
laugh.gif
Haha wow how long did it take your wifey to locate these?

Took me months to find my sz 11.5 og mangos

Is it me or are these size? roshes different from the black ones they sold? I mean if i knew there was a red under for the toe box i wouldve copped uhm cause these look pretty nice imo

My own experiences with Oneness have been very mixed in terms of customer service -- some good, some pretty bad.  Generally, they ship fairly quickly and use a fast shipping method.  Shoes have always been double boxed.  When I've ordered straight from the website, I've had no problems.  It is when you have to call to request availability or stock on a shoe, that problems seem to occur.  I have had rude phone service on more than one occasion; I've had invoices take a couple of days to come through; I've had incorrect invoices.  My thing is this -- if you don't want to deal with the consequences of posting shoes on your website that you are not allowed to sell online (Nike), then why not just keep them to in-store?     

To all People of DMV: Came back from Wheaton Mall and SPORTS ZONE has the Team Reds And Hero Blues out on shelves.

Footlocker had a few of the Black Sails. The rest had regular spring stock.

I think we're about due for d e beatup to come in here and drop some real knowledge on us. How bout some info on more solid color FBs, like that cyber pair I've seen.

[h1]oversaturation smh... but i guess everybody can go after the pairs they love so not a terrible thing[/h1]
edit: sorry for all caps, its not all caps when i edit it so IDK lol

Last edited:
Not really a fan of that free run cut sole towards the front.
Is it me or are these size? roshes different from the black ones they sold? I mean if i knew there was a red under for the toe box i wouldve copped uhm cause these look pretty nice imo

Lol the "red" is from the dude's feet. He's wearing the shoes without socks.

here's my ROSHE collections i thnk im ready to quit ths game so many new colorways coming i cant keep up anymore ):

so much wasted space.....rotate the boxes so the label is facing the front & you have another row or 2

old stack pic ...

Last edited:
NIKE ROSHE RUN WINTER MID COLLECTION

http://zzazin.com/494
I actually like a lot of these in terms of colorway. But I don't think I'm feeling that triple heel tab thing...
indifferent.gif

Damn. I didn't want this pair at all at first. But that red is a game changer if that's how it really is.

Last edited:
here's my ROSHE collections i thnk im ready to quit ths game so many new colorways coming i cant keep up anymore ):

^^^^The hell?!

I didn't even think they were that many Roshe colorways total. And I know for damn sure there ain't that many coppable Roshe Run colorways. :rofl:

Last edited:
the red toe or whatever make them look even more girly.... blk/gray w pink guts with speckles & a red toe...o ok

^^^^The hell?!

I didn't even think they were that many Roshe colorways total. And I know for damn sure there ain't that many coppable Roshe Run colorways. :rofl:

he could have a small foot & is copping mens & womens cw's...still a lot of wasted space with the placement of the stacks

Last edited:
the red toe or whatever make them look even more girly.... blk/gray w pink guts with speckles & a red toe...o ok
he could have a small foot & is copping mens & womens cw's...still a lot of wasted space with the placement of the stacks

He could of copped men's, women's & pre-school colorways. It don't matter. Take away OG mesh 2012 & 2013 batch, City Mids & Mint FBs.....I'd be hard pressed to find another coppable colorway much less THAT many.

To each his own thou.....

Back
Top Bottom