ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I believe this is first on feet pic of the safari roshe runs honestly so much more comfortable then any other. I mean they just feel great on feet don't hesitate to buy them

anyone got any release date (or approximate date) on these? trying to get these for my lady whose bday is in july. PM me if you dont want to share it here for whatever reason...appreciate it. 

Last edited:
Really liking those black/atomic mids. I'm assuming it's just those particular pics but the liner and the sole are the same color right?

[COLOR=#red]Well if you've been in the thread since the start you know that I used to drop what I knew very often but now I have to play it closer to the vest. I really wish I could be more transparent about certain things but unfortunately I can't anymore (def. no pictures). I will put my neck out though, especially because it's news that I feel will save many of you some funds. Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho :wink: [/COLOR]

Best news I've heard in a long long time.

Hey guys, new to this thread. Just wanted to show my Roshe trails paint job. I bought the pair for a camping shoe but couldn't pull off the violet.

I'm glad the Calypso news is out... I was afraid the resale on that shoe was going to turn the roshe into the next "flip" shoe... this should regulate the market and keep these at $70 casual kicks 8)

Had no clue they would blow up so much. I expected to pick all these up on sale. I was quite wrong...to say the least.
It's funny because my first pair of roshes were actually calypsos, they were sitting on shelves at my local nike store in the mall. Picked them up on a whim and beat them into the ground, eventually throwing them out after a hard night of partying. Expected to be able to go back in and pick up a second pair for a discount but boy was I wrong. Once that initial hype hit it was over, some dude went into the store and bought up every single pair that was left of them and the sirens. Still don't really understand why calypsos sell for so much, it's not like they were any more difficult to get than any other of the OG 7 in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom