ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got the Team Red/white sail ones. With free shipping and my WC rewards card, came out to $49.99 
smokin.gif

Ugh, with the free shipping, they wouldn't get to my place until July 5th, wtf.

I'll just try in-store instead. That's a bit ridiculous.

You guys are quick. just completed my order and I thought I was fast lol. I got the gamma green hoping its more like mint than actual green.

When the Beaches hit FNL.com, I ordered instantly. Looking back, I don't know why I was in such a rush. I love them and have since doubled up but there's no rush with these three. When I see them in-store, I'll cop.

i tried entering my wc number and coupon number a couple times it didnt work =/
yea i tried that as well....damnit I copped the greens now contemplating on getting the blues or reds....smfh
guys, put your WC reward code in the "coupon" field.  it'll take it.  either that or checkout on mobile

thank god for rewards.  $49.99 shipped.. after ebates it comes out to $47.49 shipped  

first roshe purchase since the fbs

Last edited:
Looks like my Team Red order will go through after all! Going to cop Hero's and Greens today. 2 seperate transactions, for 2 separate winner's circle rewards = 2 pairs at 49.99 each 
nthat.gif

Oh my god, I wake up, I see they restocked on team reds, and then i put the 9 in my cart, and they are already sold out..... guess no team reds for me.

Why? would rather wear pairs that everyone else has? the fact they wont be released here justifies the purchase 10000% in my opinion, let alone the Classic mowabb colorway, was a no brainer for me. but hey, maybe you aint about that life

Last edited:
For some reason I keep hesitating on pulling the trigger on the Team Reds... I think I need to see these in person before deciding to cop. The whole maroon color is just throwing me off.

I'll be scoping out Shiekh and Finish Line locations tomorrow.

For the folks who need "help," you know the drill.  Name, number, and what you want.  Everybody will be charged $90 shipped and double-boxed, unless you're not from the United States. (retail, tax, convenience)

no need, im in SJ and bought all those maroon roshes in all sizes in the bay area. and same as you except $95 shipped who need "help"

:tongue:

im jk..

Black Sails Just Stocked At My Local HOH Yesterday If Anyone Needs A Hand
nthat.gif
Ooooh, I might need to get some. I have a pair already, but I want a ds pair so I can beat my current ones. Lol. I think i'm going to double up on the sport reds and black sails, and just get one pair of the iguanas.

Size 11 barely ever sells out, but of course I'm taking my sweet time trying to get reds and blues and the reds in 11 sell out while I'm checking out. Not tripping i know they'll be everywhere, just don't really ever buy multiples and was looking forward to getting a big box on my doorstep, haha. Guaranteed they'll be more sizes posted tomorrow just don't get why finishline doesn't update their inventory service and post all sizes at once, only problem I've ever had with them.

Back
Top Bottom