ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

today's wear. finally unds'd after a year lol

Anybody have a comparison pic of tropical twists and the new gamma greens? I know they're darker but how much? If anybody has a side by side it would help a ton!

HOH Sunvalley has the Heros in.
Sport reds downstairs at Champs.
Shiekh has the GS releases with 3 camos and the team red.

Last edited:
very nice! aside from angelus paint, has anyone tried using fabric markers?
I've used fabric markers on my Hyperdunks before to change the color on the flywires and the fabric markers run out of ink really quick and require several passes over and over again just to get a consistent color on them. I'm sure if the base fabric was white or light grey, the color would go on much easier but if you're tying to switch colors, fabric paint markers will take you a long time.

HOH Sunvalley has the Heros in.
Sport reds downstairs at Champs.
Shiekh has the GS releases with 3 camos and the team red.

Thanks for the heads up Rhino. Any other cw's at HoH in Sun Valley? Didn't bother to check inside since the last time I heard FTL/HoH weren't carrying Roshe's.

whered you get yours?

Originally Posted by imonNT  

As said before, they come in the old box. Have a little purple hue to them... but still nice af

Last edited:
^^Shiekh Bayfair mall in the bay. Also had the black camos. Theyre arite.. I'll wait on the green camos.

Last edited:
Just ordered my blue hero roshe and im mad i waited till today to see if i could order the team reds and i cant find them in my size, not trying to pay $110 on ebay smh 
mean.gif

Boog - The HoH only had the Heros. Kinda weird that they only carry one CW. Atleast they had them. There are no Roshes at HOH VF.

Just ordered my blue hero roshe and im mad i waited till today to see if i could order the team reds and i cant find them in my size, not trying to pay $110 on ebay smh :smh:

Please don't pay 110 for the team reds as they will be everywhere in the next two weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom