ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Where is everyone finding the Black Tiger Camos? Anyone know if they will release to larger sellers (ie. Finish Line) or if I should buy off ebay?

I'm from Wisconsin and the closest one if in Chicago... I guess I'll call them tomorrow

I say give it a week or two for the camos to hit larger retailers like FNL, NDC, and footaction. And check your local sneaker boutiques. Don't pay over retail for these, there only a GR.

Last edited:

Couldn't resist after seeing them in person
Reallllly love these. Cant wait to cop them

Nice, So how does the new camo roshes feel compared to og mesh?

When I saw them today.. It felt like fabric you would find on a thin northface jacket. Not bad... But nothing beats og mesh.

So are the blue and green tiger camos also GRs? I was tempted to pick up on the black ones, but they seemed sorta bleh.. Gonna need the green and blue ones tho.

Last edited:
Blue Hero looks nice but little too bright for me...I'm going to try and pick up the Tiger Camo and Team Red but I dropped a lot on the Urban Safari pack..

where can i get the outsole speckled and what paint do you guys use for customizing?

if you're doing it yourself, you can use angelus paint via turtlefeathers.net.

you can dip a toothbrush into the paint and run your finger through it to create the splatter. i'd practice the first few strokes (pause) before doing it to the soles.

hope that helps!

Nice, So how does the new camo roshes feel compared to og mesh?

Def. not as free and breathable as og mesh, more canvas like material. My local sheikh had the women's camo. The material on the wmns is better. I wanted the brown pair but the biggest size they had was an 8. so I just bought one for the wifey, retail was $75!

If you guys keep putting specific locations of these shoes on blast, nobody is gonna get the pair they want as soon as they want.

I was gonna pick up some Red Camos for Stussykid, but they ran out of his size because "a bunch of people came in to buy a couple 9s and 10s."

The last thing I wanna see is pictures of multiple summer Roshes on Facebook marketplaces because people keep feeding resellers.

As for the camo, I like the look, but they just don't work on my feet well.  They feature the same crappy mesh than the WMNS speckles use, so it has some ugly dimples in the toebox if they don't touch.  Just a no no for me.

Roshe overload... got damn. So basically be on the look out for these in the upcoming weeks/months

Last edited:
My boy who works at a sheikh was actually gonna get some of those tiger camo roshes for me, Im on the fence with them. I feel like Nike is putting out way too many colorways/models/everything roshe in a short period. When have they ever released new colorways of a shoe this frequently, and different models of the same shoe (mids, highs to come, free soles, premium in suede, woven etc etc etc) in such a short period? Don't get me wrong, I love the roshe in terms of look and comfort, but does anyone feel like the market is getting to be oversaturated? Will it effect the Roshes popularity? 

Back
Top Bottom