ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Don't know if already posted but, the team reds have hit footlocker in the states. Foot locker by me has them.

Still looking for the team reds i still have yet to see them in stores, copped the blue heroes, saw the gamma greens today but didnt have my size...... gotta wait i just really want the team reds

I've seen the hero blues and gamma greens in 2 footlockers so far around NYC. Those team reds are around just have to travel to the bigger locations

The material on these are terrible. Going back to the store.

Rosherun GPX (Black Tiger Camo) by seango, on Flickr

so you're just going to wearing em, bend them up with your foot, take a picture, and then return em? ::lol: :smh:

in more detail please....why is it terrible? aside from "not being OG mesh", details would be great

I'm assuming it's because his pair seems to have a lot of extra fabric around the toe. But the material is pretty much the same as the women's speckles if you've ever seen those in person.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but have the Black Camo GPX already released? I've been out of the country for three weeks and haven't been updated on them. They're the only camo ones I want. 
eyes.gif

Neo39 in SoCal has a couple of roshe safaris left they also had the all reds size 12 I believe. Don't think they do phone or Internet orders. Looks like the more popular one was the red safari. The others are just sitting at a few places

I think I have a problem, I have ordered 8 pairs of roshes in the past three days!!!
That's not a problem. I would love to do the same thing if I had the money for it. I only have one pair at the moment but would love to get more but other things need to come first.

Havent been in this thread for weeks and noticed Nike's releasing some absolutely trash roshe's lately. But people are slurping it up.

Those safari's :smh: easy money saved for me.

Busted out a fresh pair of black sails today (on my 4th one) and the mesh near the toe is a little stretched out, exposing some white underneath. A little disappointed.

Cant wait for the hero blues to come in on Monday. I dont see too many more roshe purchases in the near future.

Havent been in this thread for weeks and noticed Nike's releasing some absolutely trash roshe's lately. But people are slurping it up.

Those safari's :smh: easy money saved for me.

Busted out a fresh pair of black sails today (on my 4th one) and the mesh near the toe is a little stretched out, exposing some white underneath. A little disappointed.

Cant wait for the hero blues to come in on Monday. I dont see too many more roshe purchases in the near future.

I'm with you on that.

Last edited:
Any word on the supposed "Cyber FB" that was out on nike.com? Was it an error on the stock photo or is it really those.

The camos. Look and feel like they are made from rip-stop. Go more with the camo feel. I really don't think they are cheap feeling. Just not as comfy as the "OG" mesh. My pair fit tight as funk but broke in more after about 3 hours. If I could half size up and not gain length to them I would be better off. The side panels are what make them tighter feeling. The toe area isn't tight just not the same material we are used to on Roshe.

my wc reward is about to expire and still no team reds. would finishline send me another wc if i email them?

If you're talkin about the typical $10 off $60 or $20 off $100, you'll probably get that in the mail soon.

However, if it's the giftcards you get for spending $200, there is no reason for FNL to give you another one if the current one you hold is expired.

Back
Top Bottom