ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally got my Iggy's, shiek at great mall just a had a restock. Luckily got mine. Most likely the last size.

does anybody know where can i get the yeezy roshes? are they instock anywhere or do i have to go to ebay? thanks yall

If you are talking about the FB mints, then you are out of luck. Resellers cleaned store stocks. Ebay is your best bet. You are going to have to pay at least $120 for a pair though :smh:

Last edited:
nice. I am debating if I want to buy a pair for myself

I have a pair of them and they are pretty sweet, if you want a pretty mellow cw that just looks good, I think you should go for it, but it's your choice, IMO one of the better summer cw's

In the Philippines on vacation. Hit up a few malls with Nike stores. All the stores only have women's roshes such as black speckled (Oreos), both camos, orange and pink speckled, etc. As for men's roshes, only one nikestore at The Fort had any. They had the light bone wovens. I'm not sure if the problem is if they sell out quick or they just don't get any stock. I'm pretty disappointed about it, but whatever.

Last edited:
I had a quick question and I'm sorry if this has been talked about/mentioned before, but I don't keep up too much. 

Basically I have a the grey pair of flywire Roshes and I wanted to know if I can toss them in the washing machine to clean them? I have a few scuffs on the white midsole and I'm not sure how to get them off, I also have a little dirt or something under the mesh and I can't get it off/out.

I had a quick question and I'm sorry if this has been talked about/mentioned before, but I don't keep up too much. 

Basically I have a the grey pair of flywire Roshes and I wanted to know if I can toss them in the washing machine to clean them? I have a few scuffs on the white midsole and I'm not sure how to get them off, I also have a little dirt or something under the mesh and I can't get it off/out.
just take the soles out and toss em in the washer and let them air dry. As fot the scuffs on the midsole, try a magic eraser cause it's worked for me!

Back
Top Bottom