ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

All these random over seas roshe releases, none of them ain't worth copping. Those marble joints are a fail custom. Wishing these from JD sports was og mesh.

Jesus, these are clean.

Hey quick thought anyone here having discomfort in the roshes after standing for long periods of time? The roshes are definitely comfortable while moving like walking or sprinting . But as of standing these shoes are quite uncomfortable . Maybe its due to the fact im quite tall and very heavy [235lbs+] or the phylon midsole/outsole . it doesn't happen to me when I wear my runners the dual fusion st2 .I hear it's due to the fact the roshes have no response/give in their soles. Well anyway its something I noticed . My heels start getting numb or feel really stiff

Hey quick thought anyone here having discomfort in the roshes after standing for long periods of time? The roshes are definitely comfortable while moving like walking or sprinting . But as of standing these shoes are quite uncomfortable . Maybe its due to the fact im quite tall and very heavy [235lbs+] or the phylon midsole/outsole . it doesn't happen to me when I wear my runners the dual fusion st2 .I hear it's due to the fact the roshes have no response/give in their soles. Well anyway its something I noticed . My heels start getting numb or feel really stiff
I actually feel the same thing, and I'm 5'10, 145 lbs. My feet almost feel like theyre cramping, and they stiffen up. I was at a concert, and afterwards my feet felt like I couldnt move them.

That's a bummer. I just got home from standing for two days at a music festival and had zero issues. Feet feel great.

we are about the same build and get that from roshes too. That's why I can't wear them as often as most people. :smh:
im on my feet all day at work and they are fine for half of my shift. After that its no good.

Last edited:
^^^I got a numbing feeling when I was trying on a size that was too small. So I went with a .5 bigger and I don't get the pain but I do get a feeling that my right shoe is big for my foot but my left is fine. I just think you might of got a small size and the shoe is making your foot press into the sole?

^^^I got a numbing feeling when I was trying on a size that was too small. So I went with a .5 bigger and I don't get the pain but I do get a feeling that my right shoe is big for my foot but my left is fine. I just think you might of got a small size and the shoe is making your foot press into the sole?
I actually have the perfect footsize . Im a size 14 and they fit perfect , perfect amount of room and very little slippage . But thanks man somebody also told me the same thing . But as of now it seems that heel strikers [people who walk and land on their heels] suffer the most from this . Its actually something I experience in all my shoes but my basketball and volleyball shoes/running shoes . Besides imagine if I was a size 15 , how much MORE harder it will be to cop anything! I already struggle to cop shoes in a size14 haha

we are about the same build and get that from roshes too. That's why I can't wear them as often as most people. :smh:
im on my feet all day at work and they are fine for half of my shift. After that its no good.
For real? Wow so im not the only one :wow: . Im about 6"3-4" 235lbs . Im a youngin hahah was worried about foot pain at my age . Do you experience this in any other shoes?

I actually have the perfect footsize . Im a size 14 and they fit perfect , perfect amount of room and very little slippage . But thanks man somebody also told me the same thing . But as of now it seems that heel strikers [people who walk and land on their heels] suffer the most from this . Its actually something I experience in all my shoes but my basketball and volleyball shoes/running shoes . Besides imagine if I was a size 15 , how much MORE harder it will be to cop anything! I already struggle to cop shoes in a size14 haha
I feel your pain. Well, not the foot pain, but the size 14 pain. I've still managed to cop 10 pairs of Roshes, but not a single pair in stores.

In general I dont think Roshes are as comfortable as people make it seem. They are just too plush and dont provide enough support. They are comfortable though, just not as comfy as it seems.

I find my feet feeling better after a long shift when wearing my Flyknits (chukkas and trainers).

just picked up speed yellows in a size 11 for $90. out of curiosity when the speed yellows originally release. also anybody need a size 11 ds in the crimsons lmk!!!!! paypal ready!

just picked up speed yellows in a size 11 for $90. out of curiosity when the speed yellows originally release. also anybody need a size 11 ds in the crimsons lmk!!!!! paypal ready!
Damn you lucky. You should have offered lower and see if he'll take it.

Damn you lucky. You should have offered lower and see if he'll take it.
he wanted $110 so I told him all I have is $90 shipped and he said okay. speed yellows for $90 shipped in a size 11 is a steal now all I need are some cybers and sirens and ill be a happy camper

he wanted $110 so I told him all I have is $90 shipped and he said okay. speed yellows for $90 shipped in a size 11 is a steal now all I need are some cybers and sirens and ill be a happy camper
Damn that's a freakin steal! I'm still waiting to find some speed yellows in a size 11 at a decent price...

Congrats on the pickup...

Sorry to hear that's not the problem either. Right now I've been walking around my house debating if I want to keep mine. I went to the store and they were okay so I bought two different colors. I always try them in my house for a whole day when I'm off and it seems like my right foots giving me problems. The shoes to big but I had to compensate the size for my wide foot along with it being .5 bigger. Idk weather or not to keep them or return both. My right calf and hamstring is in pain abit but idk if thats just my body getting us to the new shoes. Sucks I haven't found a pair of shoes that fit perfectly in years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom