ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For one the mid soles can easily be clean with Mr Clean eraser. The actually kniting shouldn't be getting dirty either unless your careless. I have 6 pairs that I wear ALL THE TIME in all sorts of weather and walking everyone and my pairs all still look DS. Cool I get they are just shoes, but its not so hard to take care of your shoes.

Wash your clothing bro, not your Roshes

I find it odd that you're so against washing shoes, but you openly promote sanding away at your midsoles. And a lot of people do way more than just walk around in their shoes, so yes, some peoples shoes are going to get dirty. If we followed that train of thought, then we wouldn't need to wash our clothes all the time. I mean, they don't necessarily get dirty either so...

These look good:

But are these the, what I originally thought burgundy/grey, pair that were mentioned on this thread months ago? These are real nice but I really want that burgundy/grey pair. I'm sure these will hit the states soon enough..

i throw my roshe in the washer twice, came out new. just have to stuff them and let them air dry after the wash. 

use cold water

Some people say throw in pillow case, but i dont see any difference.

DO NOT USE HOT WATER or MACHINE DRY your SHOES. 

Just saw this on the TR IG page from yesterday:

Calling all the photographers in the roshe world. We need photos to fill the #teamroshe  database. Requirements include one high res photo (preferably of the shoe itself outdoors, non-studio) per colorway, no collection photos, name/blog/ig/twitter for credit in email, non-watermarked imaged emailed to [email protected]. Please look at our database gallery found under "roshes" tab for examples and what colorways we need in teamroshe.com Please keep in mind not all photos submitted will be accepted. Only what we think are the best will be used. Thank you everyone for the support and remember to check the site often for update roshe news!
So no studio shots at all or just shots outdoors preferred? I'd like to contribute but all the free time I have only allows shooting in my studio... 

Now that I think about it. I could probably roll through the 30+ pairs I have in one or two sessions if I just keep the same setup. LOL

Just saw this on the TR IG page from yesterday:

So no studio shots at all or just shots outdoors preferred? I'd like to contribute but all the free time I have only allows shooting in my studio... 

Now that I think about it. I could probably roll through the 30+ pairs I have in one or two sessions if I just keep the same setup. LOL
outdoor is preferred and the look we're going for. email me a couple of your studio shots, at [email protected] let me see what you have. thanksa again

these look like kobes

That's the first thing that came to mind, as well.

FL-Unlocked-Nike-Kobe-7-Leopard_01.jpg

Last edited:
outdoor is preferred and the look we're going for. email me a couple of your studio shots, at [email protected] let me see what you have. thanksa again
I haven't really started shooting the Roshes yet in the studio. Those 2 above were just me messing around with some different lighting techniques/reflections a couple of months ago. I'll shoot you an email to get more info.

Anyone else see these custom Roshes:

nike-roshe-run-supremo-custom-2.jpg

nike-roshe-run-supremo-custom-1.jpg

Looks like they're dropping tomorrow according to the customizer's Instagram:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom