ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Slip ons lol

Considering the shops first word on their Ig regarding them was "unvaulted" I'd say that's a fair assumption...
Bingo!  They do this all the time. This weekend they are also "unvaulting" some AM90 Infrared Hyperfuse and OG

The Sirens and Cybers are in the original boxes. Just picked up the Sirens. Cybers were sold out in my size :frown:

Unfortunately I got the last pair, unless theyre just telling people this to limit 1 pair per person..
oh well I tried thanks for the response. There was somebody selling a ds pair of cyber for $100 on fb but looks like they are already sold...

Do you guys think I'll be ok if i ordered the platinum marbles (my first roshes) a half size up? (My foot is a little wide and I thought these would run narrow)

Haven't been reading the thread for a little while, but are the Sirens hitting Finishline, Footaction, etc. or just certain places. And congrats to anyone who was all ready able to get their hands on them.

dang, got my sirens in the mail today. was told it was 9/10 condition, looks more like 6.5-7/10 .-. sigh gotta go through the whole process via paypal

Back
Top Bottom