ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FTL in San Diego Chula Vista Center has Calypsos in stock just got my pair. They haven't even put them on the floor yet they just came in within the last few hours.

Good lookin imma swing by tomorrow hopefully they'll have my size around 11am I stopped by the one at plaza Bonita; didn't have em

So I ordered a pair of calypsos off ebay from Kicksgear1. This was the guy who had them for sale for $85 including shipping. I got an email today saying they were shipped. When I went to track it...it says delivered to some city in Connecticut. The problem is I live in so cal. Anyone else who ordered see this problem?? I'm getting kind of worried now.

Whats good NT....

Today....unds'ed my sirens...idk y I ever sold my pair when they first released smh

anyone here willing to help proxy the calypsos? haven't been able to locate a store/site that would be willing to ship international :frown:

siren red's, calypso's, and the knicks colorway just dropped today at the house of hoops in topanga gogogo

finally got the siren red's for retail :pimp:

Already got my size 8 calypso but I'm also looking for a 7.5. Called my local Cerritos and lakewood shoe stores and only two had them and they only got a handful in and sold out before they even put them on the floor. Hopefully that's not a sign to come.

Last edited:
So I ordered a pair of calypsos off ebay from Kicksgear1. This was the guy who had them for sale for $85 including shipping. I got an email today saying they were shipped. When I went to track it...it says delivered to some city in Connecticut. The problem is I live in so cal. Anyone else who ordered see this problem?? I'm getting kind of worried now.

Tracking numbers are recycled so this is most likely for the last time it was used...it takes at least a day for the tracking to update

I ordered from him to and my shipping info says Information Received. The guy has almost perfect feedback so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Might be a problem with USPS

thanks everyone i gave you guys a hint yesterday about the restock happening today in LA 

i finally picked up my calypsos today they arrived in the morning and they weren't put out till 5pm.

Called a bunch of stores in NY (FTL, FNL, Champs, FA) and none of them seem to know about the Calypsos so far.

Back
Top Bottom