ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

calhypesos now in Bay Area footlocker

Is funny footlocker has roshe's now. Once upon a time, they would look at you funny for asking about them. They jumped on the hype late in the game. Glad they did.

Again, I don't even have time to do what you mentioned. I don't have a smart phone (to be honest, I don't even know what that is - are there dumb phones?) and I don't have twitter. Wouldnt even know how to set up alerts or whatever you call that. I have an iPad. But I'm extremely tech illiterate. I don't even know how to put a picture as my avatar.

I'm dumb as hell when it comes to this stuff. Shoes use to be important to me, but not so much now.

What's good for you isn't good for others. Sorry man, I don't have it like you. You post 10 times on each page giving people leads on shoes at good prices for all different type of sizes (being sarcastic - maybe just 5 times). That's great. You have the time. I don't see how paying $10 more is being impatient. It's a convenience fee, and a damn good one.
As a said from the beginning and I say it again. Me being on this thread as much as I am has absolutely nothing to do with getting the shoes you want for retail without all that crazy legwork (going thru ebay, calling stores, etc) Plus as easy as you signed up for niketalk and learned on how to post you can sign up for twitter and learn the ropes it really isnt difficult. The time it took for you to respond to me you could of had a twitter account and the notifications setup already. I work for a software company so I am in front of hte cpu 40+ hours a week. I never expected anyone to have access to the internet like me nor did I expect to.  #my2cents

Last edited:
Yea and with a few mouse clicks bought the ones for $85 on ebay. Point is they sold out online. Times you by 100 and obviously there aren't enough pairs to go around. So if you don't want to do the legwork and call each store etc then you do the few clicks and buy the best deal on ebay. BTW I use the twitter method but I'm not nocturnal....so when NDC and FNL dropped...I was asleep.
you must be on the west coast. #eastcoastftw

^ebay is crazy legwork? Someone posted link, I clicked it and hit buy it now, and confirmed via paypal

I'm afraid to join twitter and actual like it. Don't want another distraction.

^ebay is crazy legwork? Someone posted link, I clicked it and hit buy it now, and confirmed via paypal

I'm afraid to join twitter and actual like it. Don't want another distraction.
only will be a distraction if you let it be a distraction and that goes with anything. I only use twitter for the notifications I dont deal with tweeting and all that nonsense. and p.s. ebay can be crazy leg work at times but of course in this situation it wasnt because someone else did the work for you and made it easy for you and the others

Last edited:
So, am I the only one that thinks mint fb's are ugly? If Yeezys never existed I am more than positive they would not be so popular. The outsole color is nice but the lining is pretty ugly. So is the purple pink nike sign. What do people see in them?

Last edited:
So, am I the only one that thinks mint fb's are ugly? If Yeazys never existed I am more than positive they would not be so popular. The outsole color is nice but the lining is pretty ugly. So is the purple pink nike sign. What do people see in them?
the shoe grew on me. I thought in the beginning they were ugly af as well but then I started to see on foot shots and it changed my opinion. I wore my pair the other night down to miami for art basel it got some attention

BayArea folks just copped a pair of the calypso at the footlocker in Sf Westfield mall.. They just put them out today

So, am I the only one that thinks mint fb's are ugly? If Yeezys never existed I am more than positive they would not be so popular. The outsole color is nice but the lining is pretty ugly. So is the purple pink nike sign. What do people see in them?

ugly, no? But I didnt feel the need to cop like I did with others. I saw someone wear them a couple of weeks ago and thought they looked good. Not sure what prices are now, but I'd cop for $100 if thats even possible.

Black Sails are still my #1. Nobody will knock them down from my list. Might be the only roshe where I actually put in work to grab on the restock 6+ months ago, before they started releasing them with the nike red box. I must have copped 5 pairs from the Baldwin Hills finishline, or whatever store they had. It was my intro to how ghetto that mall was.

Ok, so I'm a little ticked off, a few pages back I wrote how i still haven't received my Knicks from the first restock, i called and the guy was pretty cool, he told me that while online it may appear a full stock, sometimes stores don't update it, meaning a customer could have purchase a size 9 ( my size ) in the knicks roshe and once the transaction is complete it might still show up online a size 9 is still available but in fact its not.

I told him i was upset because I've been wanting these for a long time and i understand things happen in the retail world. He was kind enough to send me $20 off coupon by mail and full refund in my card.

So if your order was canceled, this may be the reason, he said it happens a lot.

Almost pulled the trigger on the $85 eBay link, glad I didn't. $64 dollars sounds a lot better. Team below retail.

I don't understand why people say Roshes don't hold up well with wear. I have worn my black sails somewhere around 20 times, and except for the bumps rubbing off and dirt on the bottom, they look brand new. If I wore any pair of J's or any basketball shoe that many times, they would look pretty rough. I think Roshes stay fresher longer than 90% of shoes.
Word, I keep my Roshes very clean. People give me **** about always cleaning my shoes and that they're meant to get dirty. Shoes are clothes to me, you gotta wash your clothes lol. I have 8 pairs or Roshes, two are DS (New Sirens and Calypsos). I wear the other 6 everyday of the week besides Sundays since I sit on my *** and watch football all day. I don't really walk anywhere that could get my Roshes dirty though. The only things wrong with my Roshes are some of them have tiny dents in the heelcup when I be late to work lol. Just gotta slip em on and sometimes the heelcup is crushed a bit.

soldout? grey/blue ?

Damn sold out or they must be getting ready to launch them. Yeah they use their own color codes for sneakers. orange blue Knicks black red sirens and of course grey blue for calhypesos. Shoe palace is 110% legit. So west coast heads Check out your local shoe palace they will be getting them in..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom