ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/69
9426/width/200/height/400[/IMG
Thoughts??[/quote] Looks good. I prefer the look of the 2014 line up though as it has the black / red combo.

Thinking about pulling the trigger early on these instead of waiting for NDC to release them: http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/nike-rosherun-4

The roshe game is dying, if not dead.
I think he's talking about in terms of exclusivity because everyone and their momma got roshes on. I'm just glad everyone got to enjoy a very comfortable and affordable shoe. Hype and thirst is gone for these as a result with every colorway available everywhere.

kinda hurt though that I never was able to get a pair of fb mints when UPS screwed me over and damaged the box and sent them back to nike.

I ordered 2 pairs of calypsos from shoepalace.com & now they wanna charge me an additional $10 because it's a limited release.Has this happened to anyone else??

Guys, relax with those " the roshe game is dying " 

Its winter. Of course the talks are going to slow down about a shoe that cant even be worn under 5 degrees. 

Its not the same for others like Jordans cause if you got a beat pair of j's you can always wear them on winter while you cant with roshes.

Might have find a pair of nice laces. They're oval though not round, i wonder how would that fit. Anyone rocking oval laces with their roshes ?

I ordered 2 pairs of calypsos from shoepalace.com & now they wanna charge me an additional $10 because it's a limited release.Has this happened to anyone else??

limited my a** I would tell them to F themselves....well, unless you want them that bad

The roshe game is dying, if not dead.

I hope so... means they'll all go on sale soon. :lol:

FYI, it ain't dead... at all.

Its winter. Of course the talks are going to slow down about a shoe that cant even be worn under 5 degrees.

Damn. it's like 80* here in SoCal right now. Roshes and shorts are STILL in rotation for us. :wow:

:pimp:

I hope so... means they'll all go on sale soon.
laugh.gif

FYI, it ain't dead... at all.
Damn. it's like 80* here in SoCal right now. Roshes and shorts are STILL in rotation for us.
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
I'd throw my free health care away just to enjoy that weather.... haha

I ALMOST got my hands on a pair of Mango V1.... Dude doubled up and doesnt wanna let one go :frown: So indecisive smh

limited my a** I would tell them to F themselves....well, unless you want them that bad

well it was limited to one per customer rather. I'm kinda stuck cuz I can't find a size 8 for retail to save my life, plus after I get these pairs in I gotta size swap for my girl. Fml

Its not the same for others like Jordans cause if you got a beat pair of j's you can always wear them on winter while you cant with roshes.

True...too cold for roshes out here in the east coast with streets full of snow. Saucony and Asics are my go to shoes now, Comfortability is as same roshes.

Last edited:
I think he's talking about in terms of exclusivity because everyone and their momma got roshes on. I'm just glad everyone got to enjoy a very comfortable and affordable shoe. Hype and thirst is gone for these as a result with every colorway available everywhere.

kinda hurt though that I never was able to get a pair of fb mints when UPS screwed me over and damaged the box and sent them back to nike.

And this is a bad thing??????

Back
Top Bottom