ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Christmas gifts from the girlfriend. One of my friends let her use his limited time 50 percent off employee discount at champs. Calypsos are sitting up here in Vancouver.

where specifically in Vancouver (streets wise)? My bro lives up there and he's been looking for a size 8 and most of the stores he's been hitting up have only a few sizes left.

Last edited:
where specifically in Vancouver (streets wise)? My bro lives up there and he's been looking for a size 8 and most of the stores he's been hitting up have only a few sizes left.
My girlfriend got them from the Champs at Granville and Smithe in downtown.  I work nearby there and when I passed by yesterday they were still on their new arrivals display stand.  Not sure what sizes are still available.  Maybe he could give them a call before going down.

i tried on 2 pairs of calypsos at HOH and FA yesterday and they both fit the same as any other mesh roshe to me (including the pair of calypsos i received from SP)...

Wasn't there someone on here dying for a pair of metrics and then paid over retail for them? What are the chances of that restock lol

Wasn't there someone on here dying for a pair of metrics and then paid over retail for them? What are the chances of that restock lol
that was me haha. 

Cant be mad though, i didnt pay the ebay resell price and finish line doesnt accept payments from Canada (even if i ship it to US) so that restock wouldnt have help me haha

Maybe to you Americans lol We pay pretty much $100 after tax in Canada for Roshes, so an extra $10 is nothing to us. 
Haha I'm in Canada too.  I live near the border though, so I can ship to the States so I haven't bought a pair of Roshes for Canadian retail. 

Was feeling that design, but now that i bought the metrics it seems pretty pointless to have a more basic version of them. 

Also thought it was a concepts collab...

They need to stop it with the white oustole though. Gets dirty too fast and there's plently of things to do with other colours. 
Finally someone gets why I don't like roshes with white soles. There are so many combinations nike can combine

Hey roshe fam as you guys know it's getting to cold to be wearing roshes out so I need some recommendations for good shoes I can wear to battle the cold. Not necessarily winterboots or timbalands but like shoes that aren't as thin as roshes
I've been looking at different models of Sbs since their so affordable and some asics/new balance
Mind helping me homies?

Hey roshe fam as you guys know it's getting to cold to be wearing roshes out so I need some recommendations for good shoes I can wear to battle the cold. Not necessarily winterboots or timbalands but like shoes that aren't as thin as roshes
I've been looking at different models of Sbs since their so affordable and some asics/new balance
Mind helping me homies?
I normally just wear my Jordans (the beaters) in the winter. I'd recommend some Red Wing boots though.

Could someone point me in the direction where I could get some size 5 women's Roshes? Specifically the colorway similar to the men's black sail?

Back
Top Bottom