ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I didnt even bother to look for these today because they said sizes 8 - 14 would be available. Not showing up now smh
That really sucks. I was able to add them to my cart but let them go. It doesn't say sold out though so maybe they'll appear. They were on there for a while

Definitely go a half size up. I threw them on with thin church socks and I only had a little room so with regular socks will be perfect fit

ronaldcinho ronaldcinho

Last edited:
Oof, $225, $250. and $299 for the GBs in 14 on eBay. Ridiculous. Hate resellers so much.

Last edited:
Size 15 is still available in the Brazil NM Roshes on NDC
Thanks NDC was acting up for a while wouldnt let me log in but after refreshing the page and adding attempting to add to cart for 15 minutes they let me check out. 

Edit: forgot to use my ebates there goes $7.50

Last edited:
NDC making me miss out on these GBs is going to hurt for a while lol. Hopefully I can luck up and find an 11 or 11.5 somewhere. Wishful thinking.

What are these on the NDC release calendar for the 25th? I know they are women's but what are these?

04/25/14 Women's Rosherun FV QS Black/Metallic Silver-Turbo Green-Volt $90 667392-001

What are these on the NDC release calendar for the 25th? I know they are women's but what are these?

04/25/14 Women's Rosherun FV QS Black/Metallic Silver-Turbo Green-Volt $90 667392-001
Aren't these the Roshe's for the Nike DC Women marathon that is on 4/27?

GB prices on Ebay are RIDICULOUS 
sick.gif

I knew I'd regret passing.... 

Can the GB be had still for retail in either a size 9 or 9.5

I want to help a friend out, haven't kept up with Roshes.  

Im in The dmv if that helps

Nope, only run small if you have a wide/fat feet.

I would disagree. I usually wear a 9.5 and decided to pick up a 9.5 and a 10. I kept the 10. Fit is much more comfortable and my foot is far from wide or fat.

The 9.5 was a bit tight and my toe was up against the toe box. No room at all.

Since everyone has different feet these shoes will fit differently of course.

Back
Top Bottom