ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Found some sunrises at my local finishline. Is there any news of a US release for the Men's and Women's palm trees or anywhere I could locate the Women's palm trees now?

Nah, I decided that I will just stick to my black sails. They are 9.5. And just saying, they're still being in production and sold everywhere. They're still sold on Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc. for $69.99.

if you hit the multi button before quoting you can quote as many as you like...:nerd:

I see what you're saying but it's always nice to have a second opinion, you know? I'm not going to just get them because some stranger told me to or not to.
If you want to switch it up why not put some white laces or black and white ones in the black sails :smile:

FNL has been putting up stock from STORES to keep restocking the Sky pair online. With that said Im gonna wait until I receive another WC before I get the sunset. If they sell out theyll be back up with stock from FNLs all over the country.

My sky pair is coming from ATL. And since it seems FNL is the only one releasing these right now, there will defnitely be other chances to grab these but Im hoping they stay avail for the next few weeks til this WC comes in :smile:

Just picked up the sunsets from FNL website and got a pleasant surprise, shopdiscover doing 15% cashback for a while compared to the usual 10, heads up for anyone who already has a discover card, or I'd anyone wants one, pm me and I can refer you (we both get 50 bucks statement credit if you use my referral)

Back
Top Bottom