ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Im late to the party but finally picked up my first pair. Just randomly saw these Chameleon Fade Packs at Foot Locker.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could find some imperial purples? I think women's sizes you're supposed to get 1.5 up so a 10.5 for me, would that be impossible to find without going to resale?

Anyone know where I could find some imperial purples? I think women's sizes you're supposed to get 1.5 up so a 10.5 for me, would that be impossible to find without going to resale?
Are you looking for a 10.5 in men's? I've been looking for a pair in a 12 for myself and have only seen it once last year on the TeamRoshe FB page. I think you'll probably have to pay resale for those. Good luck finding them though!

Anyone have any opinions on the best non-mesh roshes? Maybe top 5? I'm finishing my mesh collection and looking for ideas for more to add to the collection.

Not one mention of the pulso fortes in here but the size 12 was gone before the page could load. Someone somewhere was excited about them.

still browsing for a pair of trophy's. everywhere I search, I'm a few minutes late. I refuse to pay resale price. 

OH, EVER ELUSIVE GOLD TROPHY ROSHE GODS, LET ME FEELETH THE JOY OF HOLDING THESE IN MY POSSESION FOR RETAIL OR QUITE POSSIBLY GIVETH ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE A WINNERS CIRCLE REWARD AT MY NEAREST FNL OR FNL.COM.

Yeah that's the point, Nike put in their words: "Native American-inspired Pendleton Trail fabric pattern" on a Roshe, it's 100% wool. The quality those IDs were amazing. Never going to see that type of fabric/quality on a Roshe again.

NightKnight: Did you cop the pendleton roshes? Can you tell me how they fit size wise? TTS or .5 size up because of the wool? THX

NightKnight: Did you cop the pendleton roshes? Can you tell me how they fit size wise? TTS or .5 size up because of the wool? THX
Yeah I did, they fit tts, they are just a little snug becasue of the wool,  but not snug enough to go up .5 a size for though. Here is a quick picture of mines:

Yeah I did, they fit tts, they are just a little snug becasue of the wool,  but not snug enough to go up .5 a size for though. Here is a quick picture of mines:
Repped. Those are some DOPE shoes. Beautiful. Also, thanks for the advice. I've been eyeing a pair on Ebay but it's a sz 10 and I'm a 9.5 so was debating it whether it was worth it. I don't like wearing shoes that are too big or small. But with your feedback now I can forget about it since it's big and BIN Price is $325.00 !!

Repped. Those are some DOPE shoes. Beautiful. Also, thanks for the advice. I've been eyeing a pair on Ebay but it's a sz 10 and I'm a 9.5 so was debating it whether it was worth it. I don't like wearing shoes that are too big or small. But with your feedback now I can forget about it since it's big and BIN Price is $325.00 !!
Thanks. You're welcome, and yeah that's crazy, it would suck to pay that much for shoes you can't wear.

What do you guys think of the magistas? Which one do you like better for guys? Impressions for anyone that has any one of these?

Back
Top Bottom