ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

was there a restock, hit the link and tried adding and they were already in other shoppers carts?

early links out there on the restock stuff or something?

was there a restock, hit the link and tried adding and they were already in other shoppers carts?

early links out there on the restock stuff or something?
page monitors if you saved the old link or if you had a bot that opens any link nike tweets, since they have been restocking every hour on the hour all day most people probably have their bots set to grab anything. Check back in a few minutes because a lot of people will let them go. My bot caught the NYCs but I really can't see myself rocking polka dots so I let a 15 go. 

If I knew they were coming I would've had my wife's size queued up or my daughter's 

Last edited:
so i guess bots gonna grab it all today huh?
Seems like it... Everyone posting in the restock thread and on twitter saying as soon as the link dropped they were already sold out in their sizes. No Captcha = bots having a field day.

Alright guys just found these last 4 sizes of gold medal roshe hidden away, thought we were sold out. Taking phone orders right now, first come, first serve. Call 5042529635

Back
Top Bottom