ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn that's about $200 US which reseller ebay price.
Yeah, that's a lot considering most pairs I see are reselling around 150-160 mark on average. Better off going that route or waiting for a potential restock or boutique to list them.

All of the Roshe hybrids have driven me away from the model. I just dig the OG mesh...

My Caucasian or fair skinned twin dropping another gem.

I was down in Fort Lauderdale area this past weekend and went to the Broward and Coral Square Malls. I was like ugh at the Roshe's on the shelf (besides the few OGs they had). The new Chameleons or whatever they are okay. I also like the graphic prints like the Camo, Sun Rise and Sky Lines (too bad they made them in limited supplies).

But slip on, hyper fuse, etc are bleh.

I wore one of my Calypsos (I Lewi'dup on the color way). I had pink laces in. I prefer the OG laces.

Heads up! Tropical twist roshe in 8.5/9 in men(10 women) painted black swoosh in OC Craig's! Hard to find those now a day! (Not my post)

Last edited:
Love the GBs, the gold trophies are very nice too. Gotta get some photos of those next.

Quick question do the gold trophys run TTS, I'm a size 9 in Frances/NYC's but I found a pair of 9.5 on CL and I'm debating on pulling the trigger. Thanks

Quick question do the gold trophys run TTS, I'm a size 9 in Frances/NYC's but I found a pair of 9.5 on CL and I'm debating on pulling the trigger. Thanks

Tts

I wear og meshes in 11.5
I wear hypers in 11.5
I wear ripstops in 11.5
And I definitely wear trophies in 11.5

All fit perfectly, and I have a slightly wide foot.

Edit: I've never worn those breezes or whatever they're called so I'm actually not sure of thr size comparison between those and other roshes. Srry lol

Last edited:
they couldn't stay OG forever though right? Maybe they're just going a little off-tangent with the materials and cws now, and later reignite the OG mesh once again

Tts
Thanks for the quick reply!
I wear og meshes in 11.5
I wear hypers in 11.5
I wear ripstops in 11.5
And I definitely wear trophies in 11.5

All fit perfectly, and I have a slightly wide foot.

Edit: I've never worn those breezes or whatever they're called so I'm actually not sure of thr size comparison between those and other roshes. Srry lol

Back
Top Bottom