ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

they couldn't stay OG forever though right? Maybe they're just going a little off-tangent with the materials and cws now, and later reignite the OG mesh once again
Agreed, and honestly the only exception for me is the hyperfuses, though to me most of the colors in mens are disgusting.

Agreed, and honestly the only exception for me is the hyperfuses, though to me most of the colors in mens are disgusting.
My absolute ultimate favourite Roshe is my beloved Team Red, never wanted any of the new men's colors.

And i agree with you on the hyperfuses, bought my girl the crimson ones and they POP on feet. A little more pink than red, but it works for her.

like this stuff. 

and they started mixing colors and color blocking the midsole. killed it.

they had it maxed out with prints. obviously that my opinion. i know probably most of you have all those. 

i was a huge roshe ran. i have 30 pairs, but the last i bought was the geometric pack. 

the greatest in my opinion is team red and iguanas. 

and the metrics if could fit in them. 

natural motions are sweet though....but they're getting murdered now too. 

My absolute ultimate favourite Roshe is my beloved Team Red, never wanted any of the new men's colors.

And i agree with you on the hyperfuses, bought my girl the crimson ones and they POP on feet. A little more pink than red, but it works for her.
I was thinking about getting some from 6pm.com since they're only like 40 bucks, they looks so clean.

like this stuff. 

and they started mixing colors and color blocking the midsole. killed it.

they had it maxed out with prints. obviously that my opinion. i know probably most of you have all those. 

i was a huge roshe ran. i have 30 pairs, but the last i bought was the geometric pack. 

the greatest in my opinion is team red and iguanas. 

and the metrics if could fit in them. 

natural motions are sweet though....but they're getting murdered now too. 
Roshe Basketball shoes 

IMG_8962-copy-e1404873096185.png

sick.gif

I was thinking about getting some from 6pm.com since they're only like 40 bucks, they looks so clean.
Do it. I'd double up if i could but my size is OOS. The white eyelets are the best part of the CW. Makes the shoe pop without being too obnoxious.

I personally love the Slip-ons; simple, solid colorways, and still comfortable as hell. Can't go wrong with them in my opinion.

Last edited:
ehhhhh forgot about those basketball shoes. 

and as for the slip ons, you can like them, i just wouldn't ever put those on my feet. i don't understand the design of them. that weird grommet thing on the top...wut

I wonder what else they have planned for the Roshe. The Flyknit Roshe better have different patterns because these still look odd even with the Multicolor. 

The walkin closet has pairs of Gold trophy roshes available for retail starting size 9.5 .. Their instagram is @closetgram for more info. Hurry up!

The walkin closet has pairs of Gold trophy roshes available for retail starting size 9.5 .. Their instagram is @closetgram for more info. Hurry up!

Instore only!

On a side note.. Anybody know where I can find the og red sails 11?no way I'm paying ebay prices lol

Does anyone know the smallest size that the NYC polka dot roshes came in? Been looking for a smaller size for the bae.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom