ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey Fam, Just Wondering If Anybody Has Any More Info On The Black On Black I Know September Is The Month But Does Anybody Have Like Date, In Store, Etc...? Thanks Ahead For The Info!

According to the Team Roshe IG page, these colorways should be dropping soon for the ladies (and small-footed gentlemen). Definitely plan to cop my girl a pair :smokin

According to the Team Roshe IG page, these colorways should be dropping soon for the ladies (and small-footed gentlemen). Definitely plan to cop my girl a pair :smokin

Now I gotta say I like these a lot more and I'm glad I passed on the men's version and waited on the women's version (I'm a female btw). The only thing I'm unsure of is the sole, any idea why these don't have the NM sole like the men's?

Now I gotta say I like these a lot more and I'm glad I passed on the men's version and waited on the women's version (I'm a female btw). The only thing I'm unsure of is the sole, any idea why these don't have the NM sole like the men's?
The dark grey one's appear to have a NM sole

For those still looking for pairs of the Nike Flyknit Roshe Run in both colorways, Darkside SF.....

So did the first batch of flyknits sell out instantly? Or was it a decent release.

I would say it was a decent release...most of the people that wanted them got them and I'm sure resellers will be stuck with him. If you really want them you should be able to cop at retail with a little patience. A lot of shops around my way still have pairs in scattered sizes.

So did the first batch of flyknits sell out instantly? Or was it a decent release.
I would say it was a decent release...most of the people that wanted them got them and I'm sure resellers will be stuck with him. If you really want them you should be able to cop at retail with a little patience. A lot of shops around my way still have pairs in scattered sizes.

True true. They didn't sell out completely (on NDC and FNL) until about an hour or so after they released. So I'd consider that to be a fairly easy cop. And they're still popping up on other random websites in FSRs so there's still hope if you missed out

Back
Top Bottom