ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These shoes aren't for me. I'm usually a 10.5. That was too long. Size 10 was still too long, and a 9.5 is too narrow.

These shoes aren't for me. I'm usually a 10.5. That was too long. Size 10 was still too long, and a 9.5 is too narrow.

This isn't for everyone, but if you cut the elastic on both sides inside the shoe (the part that is supposed to hold your foot in place), they wont't be as narrow and the cuts will be hidden. I did it with my first pair of Roshes that were half a size too small.

Last edited:
you can always check teamroshe.com, first with roshes news. sneakerboot info has been up for few weeks
:rofl: I swear you always slide in here at the perfect time promoting that site lol. It really is helpful though, so I can't be mad at ya

Anybody have a list of retailers for the random flyknit? Haven't read anything about a limit on pairs at Nike, but just in case, I would like to buy at least 2.

Anybody have a list of retailers for the random flyknit? Haven't read anything about a limit on pairs at Nike, but just in case, I would like to buy at least 2.
I think NDC might be the only ones releasing these haven't seen any other store say they will have these. And they just tweeted about them 10 minutes ago, the limit is 1 per customer:

I wonder if retailers (non-nike) are sweating this shoe. Potential return/swap nightmare?

Last edited:
@ anyone who wears 11s in flyknits and is getting the random yarns, I'm willing to coordinate/trade individual shoes. (If I get an all orange shoe and you have one and you wanted all orange, swapping them ect.

:smh: These random yarns are definitely gonna be a game-time decision now. I wish I knew a store that was getting them

mean.gif
These random yarns are definitely gonna be a game-time decision now. I wish I knew a store that was getting them
is finish line?

Dang, NDC only allowing 1 pair makes me want to pass on these (or just say F it and try for that one lucky pair!)

So for the flynits, are they TTS?
Don't know if you're being facetious or what ... No, they're .5 big from what everyone says. That said, go half size down. Someone with the power should update page 1 of the FAQ and add Flyknits.

BTW, wasn't trying to sound rude, it has just been talked about over and over for the past month or so from the initial release. I know not every one lives in these forums either. Hope that helps, too.

Last edited:
Just got my fireberrys finally from fnl. I went half size down from 11 to 10.5 and I regret it... Length wise it seemed to fit fine but I got WIDE feet and they are SNUG. I'm pretty sure I should have went tts with the 11...not sure if ima keep

Back
Top Bottom