ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can anybody tell me why other stores carry more Roshe's than Nike.com? It seems ridiculous. They don't even have any good selection. Also, wasn't there supposed to be a women's release today?
Finishline.com probably has the best selection. Other stores that also have Roshes:
footaction.com
champssports.com

footlocker.com

nordstrom.com

zappos.com

All these restocks and I still cant get a 9.5 in the black flyknits for retail
mean.gif
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod770651

these?

I love when people on Ebay or sites similar are like "These shoes are 100% authentic" and then you prove them wrong but they still hold their ground. This chick is trying to sell a pair of Palm Tree Roshes on Poshmark for $200 and claims she bought them from a Nike Outlet in Branson, Missouri. Called the Branson store out of curiosity and the team member said they haven't had Roshe's in stock for quite some time and they certainly never carried the Palm Trees (obviously). Idiots are my favorite. Can't you tell? 
laugh.gif

Hi, any clue if and when the Roshe run breathes are dropping in the US? Sorry if this has been asked already today but nikeblog said they were dropping 10/20. Wanna get my hands on those mango bottomed ones. Thx.

Well I got 3 random yarns size 9.5 and my TTS is size 10 so hopefully it fits perfectly
I normally prefer the fit of 9.5 for casual wear shoes and I did get my 9.5 but to my surprise they fit big so I'm looking for a 9 atm. I was so happy to find a 9.5 on ebay and it was actually the patterns I wanted. I might just keep 'em anyway and just wear thicker socks with them. the fit is not terrible, just not what I prefer.

were talking a half size down from og roshes correct? because i had to size UP in the great britains. so basically if im an 11 in og roshe. 11.5 in the roshe nm. id be a 10.5 in flyknits??

Yeah. Just half a size down on your TTS.

They should :D . You're my exact size in both. Have 8 pairs of Flyknits, all size 9.5 and they fit perfectly (Sz 10 in OG mesh).

Sweet. So you can sell me some of your collection lol

Last edited:
thats upsetting considering there was a 10.5 sitting on finishline while i was struggling to get that 11 order to go through this morning.

i wish i had more time these days so i could be on the up and up with info.

dont grow up kids. its a trap.

Back
Top Bottom