ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You need to be repped x 100000000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks man just called and ordered em.
Thanks bud! Just trying to help out those in need! Glad you were able to grab a pair.

Last edited:
Yeah thas what sneaker news says but they aren't always accurate... either way I'd pick them up they are pretty fly! Love the green!
Yeah but it's already confirmed as Women's. s0lec0llect0r and a few other sources already stated that. And seeing as how you're a size 11, these won't be available for you. 

Last edited:
Size 11 is the same as size 12 women's according to NDC and I tried them on yesterday to check at footlocker! :smile:

All I know is the Pendleton options on NikeID for the RR are going to kill me.  
tired.gif

Made probably 10 pairs today, but these are the two stand-outs for me that I'm likely going to order very soon.  Ugh, more $ down the drain it seems.  

By chance, does any know how long these options will be available on the site?   Rather nondescriptly says "for a limited time".  Don't want to miss out!

Size 11 is the same as size 12 women's according to NDC and I tried them on yesterday to check at footlocker! :smile:
Women sizes are 1.5 bigger in difference. so a size 12 in women's is actually a 10.5 in Mens. Not to mention that some Women's Roshes don't come in size 12. So good luck with that, don't get your hopes up. 

All I know is the Pendleton options on NikeID for the RR are going to kill me.  
tired.gif

Made probably 10 pairs today, but these are the two stand-outs for me that I'm likely going to order very soon.  Ugh, more $ down the drain it seems.  

By chance, does any know how long these options will be available on the site?   Rather nondescriptly says "for a limited time".  Don't want to miss out!
I've been saying nov 3 for a while.  My reasoning is that that is when the next wave of pendleton shoe styles will be up. (Lunar highs and a few others)  It would make sense for the options that are already up to be taken down and replaced by the next shoes for the the collab.

Also completion times on these are insane!   I just got my shipping label creation notification today, and I ordered on the 11th.

Women sizes are 1.5 bigger in difference. so a size 12 in women's is actually a 10.5 in Mens. Not to mention that some Women's Roshes don't come in size 12. So good luck with that, don't get your hopes up. 
yeah they do you can verify through NDC if you spent 30 seconds and if you spent 30 senconds more you would see that the measurements of a size 12 wmns and a size 11 mens are the same. and if you would have read what i wrote... i already tried on a 12 at footlocker lol

incase you couldnt find the link

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/size-charts/a_id/38951/p/3897

and avail in 12 womens on NDC

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-print-shoe/pid-1539890/pgid-1486483

Last edited:

yeah they do you can verify through NDC if you spent 30 seconds and if you spent 30 senconds more you would see that the measurements of a size 12 wmns and a size 11 mens are the same. and if you would have read what i wrote... i already tried on a 12 at footlocker lol

incase you couldnt find the link

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/size-charts/a_id/38951/p/3897

and avail in 12 womens on NDC

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-print-shoe/pid-1539890/pgid-1486483
indifferent.gif
. That size chart is universal. Everybody knows that its 1.5 size difference between women's and men's. If you tried on a WOMEN's size 12 FLYKNIT roshe at a footlocker, then you're good. But what flynight roshes released in Women's sizes.. 

indifferent.gif
. That size chart is universal. Everybody knows that its 1.5 size difference between women's and men's. If you tried on a WOMEN's size 12 FLYKNIT roshe at a footlocker, then you're good. But what flynight roshes released in Women's sizes.. 
I tried on a mesh roshe in a wmns 12. No flyknit roshes for women yet but the mens flyknit run larger so I had to get 10.5 in those to fit right so I might even have to do a 11.5 in womens if its too loose.... either way Im not worried!
smokin.gif

So I was able to order the blk/wht roshe flyknits on NDC and the midnight fog from districtfootwear in a sz.10. I'm done.

Hey guys I finially decided that I want to venture past only mesh roshes. I wear a 9.5 in OG mesh what would I wear in suede if not the same? Also I want those premium black tea ones. Those look like the liner is thin so im sure ill need a different size for that?

Hey guys I finially decided that I want to venture past only mesh roshes. I wear a 9.5 in OG mesh what would I wear in suede if not the same? Also I want those premium black tea ones. Those look like the liner is thin so im sure ill need a different size for that?
I'd buy your normal mesh size.

I asked earlier and no one answered. Does anyone know anything about the "steam fitting" I've seen mentioned for the RR Flyknits? I couldn't find anything about it on Google. I ordered the same size (because that's all they had left) as my normal Roshe Runs, except these are the Flyknits and will probably be a tad long.

I asked earlier and no one answered. Does anyone know anything about the "steam fitting" I've seen mentioned for the RR Flyknits? I couldn't find anything about it on Google. I ordered the same size (because that's all they had left) as my normal Roshe Runs, except these are the Flyknits and will probably be a tad long.
  I found like 6 sites just by googling "steamfitting shoes" 

Ah, i was specific to Roshe Runs when I searched. I thought it was something that was specific to the shoe. You could've thrown up a link. I guess I'll search again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom