ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Too bad those arent fragments tho

This.

The only real "Fragments" are the obsidian/dark navy color. The other two aren't Frsgment collabs.

However, they're still dope and I would expect them to go fairly quickly when Nikestore/Nikelab drops them later this month.

You are right. However since the silhouette is designed by Fragment and they drop the same time as the obsidians, shops still calling them fragments. 

This.

The only real "Fragments" are the obsidian/dark navy color. The other two aren't Frsgment collabs.

However, they're still dope and I would expect them to go fairly quickly when Nikestore/Nikelab drops them later this month.
Yea just being typical nitpicky nt user :lol:

Yea just being typical nitpicky nt user
laugh.gif
lol no worries. Even I was confused at first. I could've sworn they were being called Fragments too, turns out it was just the overseas shops online that were calling them LD-100 Fragment. I honestly wasn't impressed with the design. I'm still waiting on those NM SP that was announced a month earlier that still hasn't dropped. 

I'm confused.  Is total crimson an old colorway?  Because it always puzzles me when people get them of ebay and wonder if they are fake but I see similar ones on NDC if FSR.  I assume it's an earlier and different colorway that the current red ones?

Last edited:
I'm confused.  Is total crimson an old colorway?  Because it always puzzles me when people get them of ebay and wonder if they are fake but I see similar ones on NDC if FSR.  I assume it's an earlier and different colorway that the current red ones?

Nike overuses the word "Crimson" when naming colorways. The V2 is also Total Crimson.

Last edited:
Just got my Obsidians from End are they are 
smokin.gif
 ...they look really long/narrow though, like bowling shoes.

Can anyone help me out?

I called up my local shop to ask about the flyknit roshes and the shop owner said "you know that's not real flyknit, right?".

He knows his stuff but didn't really explain in depth, just kept insisting its not the same as the multicolored racers I was wearing at the time.

Can anyone help me out?

I called up my local shop to ask about the flyknit roshes and the shop owner said "you know that's not real flyknit, right?".

He knows his stuff but didn't really explain in depth, just kept insisting its not the same as the multicolored racers I was wearing at the time.
truthfully, it is not 100% function like racers & trainers, just like how the flyknit kobe 9's are not truly flyknits, theres a layer of tpu under.

Unfortunately, when determining NM Roshe sizing, it's the upper (i.e. Flyknit, LD-1000, FB Camo, WC Country Pack) that determines the size, not the NM sole itself.

I love the above mentioned models, I just wish Nike would've been more consistent with the NM Roshe sizing.

Last edited:

Got my fragments from end yesteday; their shipping speed is pretty incredible.

I have wide feet and I went TTS. The fit is perfect.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out?

It technically isn't. The weave is connected together in the sense of "cells" in order to create a silhouette for the shoe as opposed to wearing a potato sack with sole if they had the knit free flowing like racers and trainers.

What time did the fragments actually go up for sale? I was online at 10am EST and NADA!

I know I'm super late to the party but damn I wish I knew about the box troll's. I rrally like Laika movies, and love the themes. Love the coralines paranormans, and box trolls but they r all so hyped I got no shot.

Yeah, agreed. I want them though.

I finally rocked my Midnight Fogs last night. My normal size is 11.5. I ended up getting size 11 and there was still toe space, lol.

Back
Top Bottom