ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those Wolf Grey Mesh are coming in tomorrow at my work. Saw the manifest and tried to Google the color code and those Barn Reds came up. Definitely copping a pair as soon as they come in. 

Those Wolf Grey Mesh are coming in tomorrow at my work. Saw the manifest and tried to Google the color code and those Barn Reds came up. Definitely copping a pair as soon as they come in. 
Where do you work?

(Apologies if you've told us before)

I haven't said before, no. I work at Hibbett Sports. We don't have a website to order off of though and they don't take phone orders. But, if you're in the South-ish parts of the states, we might have a store around you. We have 900+. But if not, and anyone is trying to scoop fast, let me know and I'll hook you up.

There's also a bunch of new colorways dropping within the next month or so..

I bet those "Barn Reds" are a fake colorway that used a made up style code that was not yet assigned to a legit colorway. A Google search of 511881-023 shows only a bunch of shady online retailers and the "Barn Reds' do not appear on Team Roshe's database. 

Last edited:

I bet those "Barn Reds" are a fake colorway that used a made up style code that was not yet assigned to a legit colorway. A Google search of 511881-023 shows only a bunch of shady online retailers and the "Barn Reds' do not appear on Team Roshe's database. 
team roshe's database is sometimes just updated too slow. i live in indonesia where sometimes i saw a newer CW released without box. like the 2014 camo, i thought they're fake as they're not included in teamroshe's database. but few weeks later they appeared to be legit. factory leaks are priced so damn low like 40USD per pair. my biggest remorse is not to cop them earlier.

but those barn reds tho, looks like a fake one. the silhouette is fkd up.

Last edited:
I knew the pictures of the all black flyknit roshes definitely looked different than the midnight fogs, just seeing confirmation of it now. That's a pretty big letdown imo, they look infinitely better with the black outsole instead of this grey one.

Last edited:
I've been waiting soooooooo long for an all grey roshe. With that being said, picked them up yesterday at my local footlocker. Seem to be available at every footlocker around me here in Rhode Island.

I've been waiting soooooooo long for an all grey roshe. With that being said, picked them up yesterday at my local footlocker. Seem to be available at every footlocker around me here in Rhode Island.

If you ever get a chance to go to Dartmouth mall go asap. They never sell out of Roshes. That had the calypsos about 7 or 8 months after most places sold out.

If you ever get a chance to go to Dartmouth mall go asap. They never sell out of Roshes. That had the calypsos about 7 or 8 months after most places sold out.

wow, i never thought i would read someone suggesting to go to that place. i went to umass dartmouth and that place is a s*** hole haha

wow, i never thought i would read someone suggesting to go to that place. i went to umass dartmouth and that place is a s*** hole haha

Dartmouth is alright. I'm from New Bedford and its pretty bad. But folks over there are broke so nothing really sells at that mall.

So much cleaner on feet, but I just got off work and wanted to post these up.

Has the hype on the gray fleece pair died down yet?

I figured most people would be trying to get the fragment 1's so they would forget about these lol

totally okay on missing out on the 1's, that's just a lost cause altogether. I like my chances a little more with these

Back
Top Bottom