ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i have a feeling multicolor IDs will sell out within the first day, if not hour.  resellers gonna try to make $$$ off these...sad times

I hope they clearly specify if we should half size down!
If in doubt, purchase TTS and a half size down, then just return the one that doesn't fit. You don't want to risk buying the wrong size then not having it available later to reorder if it doesn't fit.

If in doubt, purchase TTS and a half size down, then just return the one that doesn't fit. You don't want to risk buying the wrong size then not having it available later to reorder if it doesn't fit.

Great plan!

I'll do that!

Predictions on when the mc will sell out?

Kinda like the second release kobe mc ID sold out very quick
I think it'll be hard to estimate when they'll sell out. Don't forget, the Mamba Moments were a "QS" id, so they were definitely limited. 

This Roshe Run ID got my attention, since being out for a while. I'm pretty excited for Monday. Can't wait.

man im so scared for sizing lol
frown.gif
 Im feeling the same way. I think I'm gonna do what @fblyod  suggested just to be on the safe side. 

frown.gif
 Im feeling the same way. I think I'm gonna do what @fblyod  suggested just to be on the safe side. 
i wonder if the posted multicolor is the only multicolor option? Either way my pair will be ordered on monday. Gonna play around with the options that morning. First pair of IDs ever so im pretty excited. 

i wonder if the posted multicolor is the only multicolor option? Either way my pair will be ordered on monday. Gonna play around with the options that morning. First pair of IDs ever so im pretty excited. 
I'll be surprise to see multiple mc options.. but I'm welcoming the idea. we'll find out in a few days, I guess.
nerd.gif

I'll be surprise to see multiple mc options.. but I'm welcoming the idea. we'll find out in a few days, I guess.
nerd.gif
a more blue hue, or pink hue of multicolor options would really bust the door wide open. But at the end of the day i could live with just the posted one above. Wonder if im going to stick with the white sole though an all black and multicolor roshe seems so intriguing. 

a more blue hue, or pink hue of multicolor options would really bust the door wide open. But at the end of the day i could live with just the posted one above. Wonder if im going to stick with the white sole though an all black and multicolor roshe seems so intriguing. 
one of each...
wink.gif

I just bought some like-new Nike N7 Pendleton (aztec design). The issue is that they don't fit me or my mom LOL. Now... what to do.

I think (hope) these are going to be pretty accessible. They aren't calling them a QS and I haven't seen any limited talk. I wish they would let us do a white overlay w multi colored knit ala the Kobe 9 htm

Back
Top Bottom