ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If you're squatting or deadlifting in your workout I would stay away from roshes. Asking for an ankle problem and not efficient for Olympic lifts.

Sprinting however I like my roshes for... granted I have flat feet.

Just go 0.5 down because any more and it becomes too tight. That's what happened to me. Again #widefeetproblems
Thanks, I will consider it but shaw333's comment is making me think on going 1 size down instead.
The fit is fine. My feet are wider and within 5 minutes they loose up. It's what flyknit is supposed to do. The main issue for me was the length even on .5 down was still too damn long
Thanks. How much room is left in the toe box when you went 1 size down? Is there still some room or does the tip of the toe already touch the end of the shoe?

Thanks, I will consider it but shaw333's comment is making me think on going 1 size down instead.

Thanks. How much room is left in the toe box when you went 1 size down? Is there still some room or does the tip of the toe already touch the end of the shoe?

Whole size down, for me, fit tts. It was a little tighter than I like but within 5 minutes they loosen up and fit perfectly

For lifting forget about using roshes lol. I got my converse for that. You're asking for trouble squatting in your roshes lol

For lifting forget about using roshes lol. I got my converse for that. You're asking for trouble squatting in your roshes lol
I feel like your toes would bust through the mesh and they'd rip... and you'd drop your weights... LOL

How do the flyknit roshes fit?

Been holding out.... waiting for a multicolor pair and the ones for tomorrow look perfect. 
nthat.gif

bingo

I would consider powerlifting "training." When I said "to the gym," I meant for casual stuff. I'm a college athlete; I think I know just a little bit lol.

You're right in what you wrote above, but misunderstood me. 
Fair enough man, my bad.

That gives me about 38 or so minutes before I have class in the morning, lol. Pouncing quick so I don't end up short handed like the Kobe QS.

ok ive read a hundred comments in regards to size but i want to see if anyone can help.

i have long narrow feet size 12 in flyknit racers and usually my tts.

i have 2 pairs of the flyknit roshes in 11.5 and im just woundering for anyone that doesnt have wide feet, if going a full size down became too tight....

some are saying they had to sell theres or some say they stretch out and fit perfect..

wish they would have let us play around with options before the release. smh

Whole size down, for me, fit tts. It was a little tighter than I like but within 5 minutes they loosen up and fit perfectly
If you don't mind, can you kindly post on-feet pics of your flyknit roshe? I really would like to see how a 1 size down looks like on foot when already loosen up. I only have one shot at buying this pair so I really need to make sure the size I get is right. I can't return them since I'm from a different country.

Last edited:
If you don't mind, can you kindly post on-feet pics of your flyknit roshe? I really would like to see how a 1 size down looks like on foot when already loosen up. I only have one shot at buying this pair so I really need to make sure the size I get is right. I can't return them since I'm from a different country.

I would say in your situation, go half size down. You can always double up on socks if it's slightly bigger but you're screwed if it's too small. Just sayin'

Random yarn is a 9.5, midnight fog is a 9, and the pendleton id's are a 10. You can see the fog and the pendleton are the same length and the yarn is noticeably longer.

Is nike supposed to be tweeting out the link or are people just refreshing the link brodel34 posted?

Back
Top Bottom