ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think what happened is that originally they made them with the green on the sole imo looks pretty bad. Then they scrapped them for an all white, which is why they aren't available yet.
should have kept the volt sole too, made them different honestly. 

My River Rock order just went through smoothly on NDC
nthat.gif

Grabbed a size 10.5

I was torn between those and the Midnight Fogs over on FNL. Decided on these just for a little more than just all black.

Hopefully we hear about the grey ones and a date soon.

I said I wasn't buying anything this month except the Lebron 12 Double Helix, but we know how that goes with shoes
laugh.gif

My River Rock order just went through smoothly on NDC
nthat.gif

Grabbed a size 10.5

I was torn between those and the Midnight Fogs over on FNL. Decided on these just for a little more than just all black.

Hopefully we hear about the grey ones and a date soon.

I said I wasn't buying anything this month except the Lebron 12 Double Helix, but we know how that goes with shoes
laugh.gif
said that about january, ended up buying like 5 pairs 
mean.gif

Theyre all in carts meaning theyre probably sold out and nike's website sucks. I will be stalking FNL for the green pair.

Finishline just replied saying "It will be posted on our social media outlets when they are available online for purchase."

Count me in with the people chasing the Volt pair.  May get River Rocks, but I haven't worn my Fogs yet.

I dig the volt pair and the Dark Grey/Black, but unsure if I will be grabbing them. Quick aside, for the lucky people who are getting shipping/finishing touches emails on your IDs, did you do an ID on the heels? Mine is a very simple pair (MC Upper, white swoosh and sole) but I did back IDs. Wondering if this has something to do with the quickness of pumping them out.

I want the wolf greys but the more and more I see them the more they remind me of the Fogs with a different sole. I think theyre too close for me to pull the trigger

I asked NDC what's up with the Beethoven Flyknit Roshes.  This is their response

What annoys me is the fact that they used the Beethoven pictures to announce the other CW release dates.  Nike and their confusion... 
mean.gif

I'm at Nike Town Beverly Hills and they have all colors apart from black/white in all sizes
looking at this pic i cant decide between the all volt or the volt purple. hmmm the volt purple seems loud yet subtle while the volt is just out there. 

And obviously NDCs hyping 'em up by putting 'out of stock' on every pair. But if you click 'em they're pretty much still available.

the white pair hasnt reached the warehouse yet .... thats it.
I work importing merchandise for my company through the Miami and LB ports and If it came through LB the ships have been sitting out there for like weeks now.... LB port authority is way slow for some reason they still seem to be backed up from the Christmas season.
mean.gif

I dig the volt pair and the Dark Grey/Black, but unsure if I will be grabbing them. Quick aside, for the lucky people who are getting shipping/finishing touches emails on your IDs, did you do an ID on the heels? Mine is a very simple pair (MC Upper, white swoosh and sole) but I did back IDs. Wondering if this has something to do with the quickness of pumping them out.
I have IDs on my 2 pairs. Solid black sole is sitting on a pallet somewhere waiting for the next batch to be shipped.  Still haven't gotten an update on my white sole with speckles, so I'm assuming the speckle guy needs a couple days to get in splatter mode. 

I have IDs on my 2 pairs. Solid black sole is sitting on a pallet somewhere waiting for the next batch to be shipped.  Still haven't gotten an update on my white sole with speckles, so I'm assuming the speckle guy needs a couple days to get in splatter mode. 
I'm praying for no OD on the speckles like the Kobe9 MM...

Back
Top Bottom