ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How is the fit, do they really run a full size big?
I totally forgot about that. I ordered them without seeing the 1/2 size difference on the product page....on that note i tried them on and im an 11 in everything...a 10 would fit me perfect. Ugh
I wear an 11 in all Nikes too, bought both a 10 and 10.5 in the River Rocks and could probably wear either. I wear my mesh roses with a little bit of room in the toe box,  I don't like them too snug. The flyknit 10s are plenty long, but as others have mentioned they are much more narrow than the original roshes so if you have a wide foot you are likely safe with a half size down. If you are normal/narrow foot a full size down could be better. Just order both to be safe!

Quick question, did the Mineral Teal Flyknits and Wolf Grey/Navy swoosh Flyknits release in the U.S. through major retailers i.e. Nike, Finishline, etc. or small botiques?

Was both an international exclusive? I was waiting for them but didn't want to buy from overseas!

Quick question, did the Mineral Teal Flyknits and Wolf Grey/Navy swoosh Flyknits release in the U.S. through major retailers i.e. Nike, Finishline, etc. or small botiques?

Was both an international exclusive? I was waiting for them but didn't want to buy from overseas!

wolf grey/navy never released over here, not sure about the other. im happy i jumped on the wolf greys

1 of 2 MCs shipped
pimp.gif

damm. snow. now my expected delivery has been pushed to friday, was originally tomorrow (might even be later if we truly get another storm thursday night). I just want my MCs :frown:

Last edited:
I am sure I won't be the first to get it tomorrow since it is being delivered to my house, but will post anyways for reference.  2nd pair is Friday even tho they shipped at the same time.  I figured there would be a lot of people receiving today as well... but nothing yet...

Both of my pairs are shipped. My pair will be here Friday, the wife's a little later on. Super quick turn around.

These?

Last edited:
Question:

If I'm a Sz 9.5 snug fit in these

Well the flyknit roshe fit the same? I think I dun goofed :smh:

Back
Top Bottom