ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My MC's came in. compared them to my size 8.5 roshes side by side and they run the same. Too bad I have to ship them back though since I went ham over all star weekend.

My MC's came in. compared them to my size 8.5 roshes side by side and they run the same. Too bad I have to ship them back though since I went ham over all star weekend.
Same fit as the Midnight Fogs? Post more pics, looks nice. 8)

Last edited:
throw some on feet shots.. those look interesting.. 
smile.gif

Some shots. For comparisons sake MC Roshes are a size 11. Here they are with Kobe IX MC iD (Size 12) and the mango OG mesh are an 11.5.

Last edited:
Just seen a pic of my exact pair on IG

[emoji]128546[/emoji]... Thursday Thursday

Last edited:
I have a pair of last year's flyknit dark grey/black roshes, I think they were called Midnight or fog or something. It's a size 10.5 and it fits perfect. I were a size 12 in Fly Lunar 1 and Retcon 1, etc. I tried the latest flyknit roshe in store the other day and they seem to fit tighter than my current flyknit roshes. Did the fit change or can this be because they haven't stretched out yet?

Just sell them, they're a dope custom. Only Flyknit Roshes I have are the Midnight Fogs in an 8.5. Do they fit exactly like the Midnight Fogs?

Anyone ever had to pay customs on Nike id? I ask just because my MC dishes are stuck in customs and have been for three days now.

Anyone ever had to pay customs on Nike id? I ask just because my MC dishes are stuck in customs and have been for three days now.
Only if over 200 USD for the US not sure for other countries and if you purchased from a foreign dealer.

Meaning that since you purchased straight from nike you should be golden!
nthat.gif

Customs is just being lazy as usual!

Last edited:
My MC id says shipped for 5 days now but when I track it on the ups website, it still says tracking number not found. How many days does it usually take to be able to track it?

My MC id says shipped for 5 days now but when I track it on the ups website, it still says tracking number not found. How many days does it usually take to be able to track it?
It should show up in a couple of days.

On a similar note, two of mine have been stuck in customs for 3 days...

I think it varies, my black pair showed movement faster than this white pair that still doesn't show anything

Back
Top Bottom